Chapter thirty

OKAY SO THIS IS BASICALLY THE 30TH CHAPTER SPECIAL. SO NO DRAMA. ALRIGHT? ALRIGHT.

Also, yes, I know the Hogsmeade trip has already  happened, but I'm doing it now instead so fuck you.

Okay so I re-did this chapter because I realized I switched the POVs randomly I'm sorry.
••

Chapter thirty

[One week later]

"Are you ever going to tell your friends?" Draco asked Harry as they made their way down the halls.

"Tell them what?"

Draco glared at Harry, as if it were obvious, "About us."

"Oi, you're the one who wanted to keep it a secret." Harry snapped, smirking, "And what? Are you nervous?"

"Of course I'm bloody nervous! They hate me. Especially Weasley."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Don't worry about it, okay? I'll bring it up after the Hogsmeade trip. They're going to want to spend time together alone, anyway. They're dating, y'know. I'll just casually drag you along."

Ah, yes. The Hogsmeade trip. That is where they were going.

"Won't they think it odd? That I'm walking around with you?" Draco raised a brow. "We're supposed to hate each other."

Harry nodded, "Of course they will. Hermione'll know somethings up right away- maybe you should try hanging out with Pansy and Blaise, alright? We could meet up again after an hour of being there, sound good?" Harry asked as he stopped walking and turned to look at Draco, Draco doing the same.

Draco rolled his eyes, "Fine. It's going to be bloody annoying, though. They're dating." He scowled.

"Oh, boo hoo. I have to deal with my two best friends dating as well, you know."

Draco crossed his arms, "But you're used to it."

"Grow up, Ferret. And we're going to be late, you need to learn to walk faster."

They began fast-walking towards the meet up place, "Alright, I'll see you in about an hour, and you'll be fine." Harry reassured as he quickly parted from his boyfriends to meet his two friends.

*   A T   H O G S M E A D E   *

"Harry, honestly, we haven't seen you in forever." Hermione said as they entered The Three Broomsticks.
They were desperate for some butterbeer.

"I know, I know," Harry replied, sitting at the bar, "Here, to make it up to you guys, I'll pay for the Butter Beer."

He ordered three, one for each of them, "See?"

Hermione rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless, thanking the bartender for her drink.

It wasn't a few minutes into small talk - just catching up - before Neville, Luna and Ginny found them; Luna and Ginny holding hands.

"Hullo, Harry, Ron, and Hermione." Luna said, her voice still soft and high as usual. Neville and Ginny said their hellos as well, causing the trio to nod back, smiling.

Ron was distracted with the three that had just walked in, while Hermione and Harry were talking amongst ourselves.

"Hermione, I need to tell you something," Harry said, trailing off the topic they were just going over, "I'm planning on telling Ron later on, but I was thinking on telling you first, since you're more...sensible."