Fifteen

707's POV:

When I was sure she left my house and wasn't lingering isnide, I let the tears stream down. Why did I do that? I don't know. It was probably for the best to cut her out of my life, even if I didn't want to. Besides, i'm not fully to blame for pushing her away: Zen is too.

Zen has changed since that "car accident" with MC, he has become more cold towards me and the other RFA members. And, like I said before, he always trys to take away the things I love.

Why am I not allowed to be happy? Will this cruel world I live in push me further into despair? Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.

Wiping tears from my eyes, I slowly get up and walk to my computer. Every step I take towards the monitor leaves my body in agony; all I want to do is tell [Y/N] how I feel, but I can't. I may never be able to because of Zen, because of my life.

I slump down in my computer chair and let my hair fall onto my face. Who cares about looking nice anymore? Not me.

For a few minutes, I just stare at the blank screen and at my reflection inside.

You are worthless.

You are pathetic.

Why don't you just stand up to Zen? Why don't you just get up and quit being a baby? That's just it: you can't.

You are awful.

I disgust even myself now at the thoughts that run through my head: why not get rid of Zen like he did MC? The world doesn't need Zen, anyway.

Something in my head—no, my heart—is telling me to apologize to [Y/N]. But, if I apologize, won't I look like an idiot. I grasp a chunk of my reddish orange hair in my hands and yank on it.

What is wrong with me?

***

[Y/N's] POV:

With tears spilling from the rims of your eyes you dash out of Seven's house, out of his life. You would never act like this if you didn't have some kind of attatchment to Seven. You have to come to terms with my feelings: You are in love with Seven.

You look up to the sky and notice storm clouds up ahead. It is so typical that the weather would reflect the glum mood you were in, however, you didn't have an umbrella or a car to shield you from the horrendous weather that awaits you.

You begin your journey home as the rain starts to drizzle. It wasn't so bad walking with the lightness of this rain against your skin, in fact, it felt nice. That was until you heard thunder and let a sigh escape your lips.

Typical, just typical.

By now you couldn't tell if you were crying or if it was just the rain drops rolling down your cheeks. It's not like it mattered anymore, anyway.

A loud car horn honks. You turn towards the sound and notice a familiar figure in the drivers seat. The driver rolls down his window ans gives you a small smile.

"What's a pretty lady like you walkin' in the cold rain for, [Y/N]?"

"Zen? What are you doing here?" You ask, your voice sounded somewhat cold, but mostly just sad. Maybe you were just imagining things about Zen earlier; maybe Zen wasn't the one that caused Seven so much pain.

"I was just coming back from a shoot, actually. It's really cold out, do you want a ride home? I have heated seats." He gives you another dazzling smile.

"That would actually be really nice." You reply, walking around to the passangers seat of his car. "Thank you, Zen." You smile as you slide into the car. Zen was right, it was much warmer in the car, and the heated seats were a bonus.

"So, what were you doing all the way down here?" Zen asks, his eyes locked on the road.

"I was just walking home from school, really. Though I visited Seven because we needed to schedule another tutoring session." You lie. Zen seems to cringe at your response.

"Couldn't you have texted him?" He prods.

"I'm a strong believer in getting things done, so I payed him a visit." You lie, again. You were seriously lazy, you don't have time to walk all the way to someone's house to set up a meeting, nor shoot someone a quick message.

"Is that so?" Zen laughs, "Well, I hope you are committed to helping me finish learning my libes." He flashes another smile and you feel your face heat up. "Maybe we can hang out sometime and go through our parts?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." You smile back.

"By the way, where do you live? I have just been driving in circles this whole time."

"The [L/N] Café." You respond, earning a low whistle from Zen.

"I remember you saying that you lived above a café when we played two truths and a lie in Drama class! That's super cool, [Y/N]. Though, I should've guessed that that was where you lived." He chuckles. "That is your last name on the sign, after all."

You nod your head and stare out the window. The weather has become significantly worse sincs you got in the car: the wind was blowing trees that looked like they would fly out of the ground, the rain turned into hail that was hitting the pavement, and there were cracks of lightning illuminating the sky.

"I swear the weather was way nicer before I left my photoshoot." Zen winced as he rolled his car to a stop way before the stopsign. "This is ridiculous." The car lurches forward and we continue our ride.

"Yeah, same here. When I left school it was sunny." You reply.

When the car reaches the café the rain wasn't coming down as hard as it had been. In fact, you were sure you could see the sun peeping through the clouds.

"Thanks for the ride, Zen." You smile at him. He smiles back at you.

"Don't mention it; it was my pleasure." He replys. Just as you are about to leave the car, his voice stops you. "You should text me so we can plan a day to get together, okay?"

"Okay." You agree. If Seven was going to be distant and strange, then you could hang out with Zen for a change.