Ten

"[Y/N] [L/N]?" The teacher called out.

"Here." You mumbled. Ah yes, mathematics, the most horrifying class of the day. Horrifying grades, horrifying teacher, horrifying dungeon of a classroom, etc. etc.

Seven could definately teach me math, but he can't force me to like it. You thought to yourself. It was time to assume the position: head against arm, eyes locked on the window, bored look on your face. Perfect, just how math class is supposed to be.

But before you could "assume the position", you noticed Seven staring at you. He knew what you were up to.

He shook his head. You nodded back at him. He shook his head, again.

Damn, he's persuasive. You thought and turned your head to face forward. You squinted at the board and noticed that "quiz" was written on it.

This was the first time you actually looked at the board and saw what was on the schedule. Normally you wouldn't look because you had no interest, and the word "quiz" or "test" scared you.

You could feel the color drain from your skin, the sweat start to trickle down your cheek—No, wait, that's a tear—the tear trickle down your cheek. You glanced back over at Seven who was still staring back at you.

He nodded his head. You shook your head. He nodded again.

There he goes, again, being persuasive; he persuaded you to think that you can do this. Putting yourself in the right mindset is one of the first things you should do before a test you recall Seven saying yesterday. You also remember him saying this: that's why I think of myself eating honey butter chips before a test or quiz.

The teacher went around to each desk, putting the quiz face down on everyone's desk. When she made it to yours she stopped.

"Good luck, [Y/N]." She whispered before placing the quiz on your desk. When all the quizzes were passed out she announced that we could start.

It has been three weeks since Seven started tutoring you, and it was going pretty well. Your average went from D's to C's to B's.

You take into consideration everything that Seven taught you and finish the quiz in no time. In fact, you and Seven turn in the quiz at the same time.

He gives you a small smile before heading back to his desk. You were pretty confident in this quiz.

Math: 999,999 You: 1

A small victory, yet a big win for you.

***
"[Y/N]! How was math class today?" Yoosung asked in his cheerful voice.

"I think it went well." You replied, a smug smile plastered on your face.

"Waah? [Y/N]! That face!" He grabs your face with both hands and gets all up in your personal space, "It's scaring me!" You roll your eyes at the younger boy and swat his hands away.

"Stop, you're not two."

"There's the [Y/N] I know!" Yoosung grins. You can't help but laugh at his childish behavior. You both walk together, lunch boxes in hand, towards the cherry blossom tree you always sit under.

Then something new happens: your phone goes off.

From: GOD 707
Math grades are up online :3 Let me know how ya did!

Did he really put his contact in your phone as God 707? You shake your head. What a strange guy.

You pull the [safari/chrome] tab up on your phone and check the school's grading system online.

To: GOD 707
I GOT A B+ !?!?!

From: GOD 707
YAAAS YOU GO GIRL!
Let's celebrate!!!

You were smiling from ear to ear. Although weren't sure at this point if the smile was caused by the good grade on your quiz or the fact Seven is a dork.

A really cool, smart, dork.