Seven

"I don't get this at all! Thanks for the help, but I think I'll just drop out of the class." You say as you start to shove your homework back into your bag.

"(Y/N), we haven't even started the problem yet." Seven raises an eyebrow, "Do you really lack that much confidence in your abilities?" You sigh in frustration.

"There are literally millions of other things I could be doing right now."

"Oh, really?" He starts, "Well, there are literally a million other things I could be doing right now." He smirks. Seven gently takes the homework from your hands, his fingers just brushing the top of your hand, and places it back on the table. "Now, lets start with figuring out what the equation is."

"When are we even going to use this?" You ask, exasperated.

"Never." He replies.

"Exactly! Then why are we learning this?"

"I don't know, to teach our kids some day?" He replies. He picks up his pencil and rolls it between his fingers. "Or maybe in the future they will use it as an ancient torture technique." You take a look at the jumble of words on the page. Word problems just shouldn't exist; all the words seem to float off the page and into outer space for you.

"This literally makes no sense. How am I supposed to find a sine equation from this?"

"It says find a sinusoidal equation, not sine."

"That doesn't mean sine?" You ask in confusion.

"No, it means you can find either a sine or a cosine equation."

"You're joking, right?" You ask, stunned.

"Not at all! I find that cosine equations are easier for this type of problem, so lets try that." You nod.

He walks you through this problem, that problem, and every problem with ease. He relates the problems to every day life, making it seem less impossible for you.

You both go through four bags of Honey Butter chips in no time, so he gets up to grab some more.

"Do you want a Dr Pepper or a glass of water?" He asks.

"(Dr Pepper/Water)." You reply. He nods and walks towards the fridge to get your requested drink.

You hate to admit it, but Seven was actually making sense of math. You never thought that you would use "sense" and "math" in the same sentence, but here you are, understanding math that you won't ever have to use in your life.

"Here ya go!" He smiles as he slides you your drink, "so, do you understand a little better?"

"Strangely enough, I do." You reply, "thank you..." He smiles and nods.

"Of course. Anytime you need help, I'll be there."

"So, I didn't know you were in drama class with me." You say, causing him to laugh.

"Well, I am not too noticeable in class because I like to do behind the scenes work. I'm not much of an actor, but I like watching stories unfold. That's why I do tech crew. For the show we are putting on, I will be running the sound board and instructing younger kids on what to do."

"Younger kids... like, the Freshman?" You ask.

"Exactly! They have to know what to do one day when God 707 is no longer there to help!"

"God... God 707??"

"Yes, that's me." You couldn't contain your laughter.

"You-you're joking, right??" Your sides started to hurt.

"Do I look like I'm joking? Memelord 707--"

"MEMELORD!" That was it, you dying of laughter. You were laughing so hard you fell off the chair and onto the floor.

"[Y/N]" Seven called out in a state of panic. He rushed over to you, but his foot got caught on his chair and he ended up falling on top of you. It didn't hurt you too much, but it felt weird.

"Oh, God! I'm sorry..." Seven felt around on the floor next to him to find his glasses that fell off in the crash. When he did, he noticed that you were blushing... A lot.

"Well, this has been... An eventful session?" You laugh, embaressed, "umm... Seven?"

"Yeah, [Y/N]?"

"Could you maybe... get off of me?"

[A/N: Yeah, I think this is the chapter where the story started going downhill for me. I swear, I will fix these chapters, make then somewhat longer, and continue the story. Thank you all for sticking around for so long. Even though I am not too into this stuff anymore, I got you guys. If you want more from me, follow @sophionic on twitter! Just maybe don't mention the fanfic there—I started a gaming channel on twitch and sophionic is my tag! Love u guys. Talk soon.]