We walked over to a black mustang and got in. "Where are we going?" I asked. "It is a suprise." He said. Here put this on, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a sleep mask. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me?!" He chuckled. "No principessa, but I can promise you will like it." He brought his arms up and put the sleeping mask over my eyes. I then heard him rev the engine and the car sped off.

We sat in a comfortable silence for 20 minutes till I felt the car slow to a stop. "We are here!" The car door opened and slammed shut then my door opened and I felt two big musculsr arms pick me up bridal style, I giggled and rapped my arms around his neck as he began to walk. After a minute of walking he gently set me down and immediately my feet started to sink. Mateo reached down and took of my mask. I gasped as I looked out to the water glistening in the moonlight. I breeze blew through my hair and I took it all in as Mateo watched me intentlty looking pleased. Then I saw a table by the water with a candle lit in the middle. "I-It's amazing Mateo, thank you!" I said as I turned and looked up to him. We held I eye contact for what seemed like eternity. I glanced down at his lips and wondered what it would be like to kiss him. But that could never happen, I mean look at him he could do so much better than me. "Anything for you cara mia." I blushed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the table.

He pulled my chair out for me then went over to his chair. "Do you like wine?" He asked. "Do I? You bet! Fill me up!" He laughed and pulled out a bottle of really fancy red wine and filled my cup then his. He walked over to his car and came back with 2 plates of my favorite dish from a couple nights ago when I first arrived. "I could tell you really liked the fish the other night so I asked the chef if he could make this for us, is it okay?" He asked. "It is perfect, thank you!" I replied. "So tell me about yourself." He said. "Well what do you want to know?" I questioned. "Everything." "Okay my full name is Giselle Maria Andrews. I don't know much about where I am from because I was put up for adoption, but I do know I am French because of my accent. And as you know I grew up in the foster care system. And that's also how I learned to fight. When I was 16 I lived with a family that wouldn't feed me and beat me daily and I didn't tell Ms.Hills but eventually she figured it out when I would come to her dance studio with bruises all of my body so she decided to adopt me. I lived with her at the dance studio till I was 18, That is when I met Bleu at a coffee shop near the theater and she told me about her apartment and how she needed a roommate, so that is how we met." Mateo watched me intently.

"How old are you?" He asked. "22" I replied. He nodded in agreement. "So what about you? What is your story?" I asked. "Well you pretty much know everything, I grew up here in the Italian Mafia. When my father was the leader I did many jobs. Sometimes I would work as an assasian or I would be in charge of technology for our attacks, such as setting up cameras and informing people when there was danger. Or I would make sure people repaid there debt. And that is really it." He said.

"Would you like to go for a walk along the edge of the water?" He asked. "I would love too!" I took off my tan heels and set them down by the car, then ran over to Mateo. We started to walk side by side then I felt his hand gently grab mind and entertwine our fingers. "Do you like working in the Mafia?" I asked. He was silent for a second then said. "It doesn't matter if I like it or not, I was born into the job." He said looking out into the distance. He stopped walking and turned towards me and looked down looking deeply into my eyes. His eyes were mesmerizing. He leaned down, our nose millimeters apart. He leaned even closer and placed his lips on mine. His arm was wrapped around my waist. I kissed back with lot's of passion. In books and movies when someone says a kiss is magical I never really got it, how could a kiss be magical? Well now I know exactly what they were talking about! We both pulled away catching our breath. I bite my swollen lips and smiled. "I have an idea." He said giving me a mischievous look. "What?"I asked. "Come with me." He said as he led me back to the car. I grabbed my shoes and got in. Before closing the door I turned my shoes upside down to get the sand out of them but something other than sand fell out of the right shoe. I picked it up and shut the door to the car. My heart dropped.