Chapter 28: Christmas Eve

Start from the beginning

(^ Their breakfast 😻😻)

"Amy baby, wake up." I say as I put the food down on her night stand. I start kissing her neck and she moans a little, then I kiss her face. I can't help but laugh a little and kiss her more. "Ok, ok. I'm up." She says and sits up and rubs her big beautiful purple orbs and smiles at me. "There are those gorgeous eyes and that perfect smile." I say and she laughs a little. "I made us breakfast baby, here." I say and I hand her our big tray. "Aww thank you babe." She says and kisses my cheek while she starts eating. We finish up, she takes the dishes down, and I decided to get ready for the day. I do my hygiene, and head down stairs to see my baby doing the dishes. I come up behind her and say "I got the rest. You go and get ready ok? We have to go the store anyways." I say and kiss her cheek. "Ok, thank you, love you Garnet." She says and she kisses me deeply. I moan a little and she giggles and we part. "You just get turned on so easily huh?" She says. "Well how could I not when I have a walking turn on always around me?" I say with a small smirk. "What's that supposed to mean?" She says. "That means, your just that sexy baby." I say and kiss her. It becomes heated and I pick her up and put her on the counter. "Ah Amethyst." I moan out as she start sucking on my neck. "G-go get dressed p-please." I say and she gives my neck one last kiss and she says "Ok, bye~" she says in a melodic tune and walks away. "Were finishing this later!" I yell loud enough. "We'll see about that!" She says and closes the door. Damn that girl, she's got a hold of me. I love her so much, I hope she likes her puppy, oh and here's a picture of her. We already got a collar for her.

(^The puppy and collar😻😻😻 I'm dying because I want this dog!!😻😭😍😘^)

Adorable isn't she? Amethyst has talked about it and all I've done was say "ok" or agreed. Acting like I wasn't paying attention to the subject. I've searched up Border Collies and they are amazing dogs! Fast learners who will be active and chill. A combination of the both of us. I've secretly loved this dog. "Baby, I'm ready!" Amethyst says walking down the stairs with her fine self.