Chapter 16: Dark Connections

Amethyst P.O.V.     Date: Thursday
I wake up and find myself in the arms of Garnet. I look at my phone and the time is 7:30am. I gotta be to school by 8:00am so I gotta get up. I quickly do my hygiene, get dressed, eat a pop tart and head to school in my car. When I get to school I go to the cafeteria, because one pop tart wasn't gonna fill me up, and surprisingly all my friends are here. Lapis, Peridot, Charity, Ramon, and Mike's adopted son, Nixon.

(^Charity😻😻^)

(^Charity😻😻^)

(^Nixon😻😻^)

"Hey Amy, come over here!" Peri says and I laugh and go through the line to get some food, then go over to them. "So tell me, how was London with Garnet?" Charity asks me. See, these guys know I'm dating Garnet and I've been updating them on everything. They have always been there for me, even Ramon and Nixon, and they like just came to the school. "Well it was great! I of course got her out and now she is working from home." I say and eat some pancakes. "Aww that's good. So, how you been Amy?" Ramon asks. "I've been fine. But I feel something isn't right." I say and look behind me and lord, help me. It was the bitch that almost got my girlfriend fired. Pearl Spearmen. Wait, is that why Garnet was "let go"? I thought to myself. "Guys, yesterday Garnet got let go by Dr.Diamond and we all know that she is the best math teacher ever right?" I say and everyone agrees. "Wait, you don't think that wood pecker looking ass bitch over there got your boo fired did you?" Charity asks me. "I think so. I want to say something to her but, she won't tell me anything. Plus, she is the only one that knows that me and Garnet are together besides you guys. Look, we need to make sure that Pearl NEVER EVER posts that picture. We have to get to her phone somehow." I say to the guys. "I think I know a way." Ramon says and he walks over there to Pearl. He's just flirting with her to make her laugh and then, she hands him her phone! He comes back with a smile on his face. "You didn't." Me and Charity say in unison. "I did and it's done. Picture deleted." He says and I hug him. "Thank you! God, it's good to have a fine guy friend." I say and everyone laughs. "Hey, what about me?" Nixon says. "Honey, you haven't had your glow up yet. But don't worry it will come, eventually." Charity says and we all laugh agian. Nixon is just laughing right a long too. We talk and then the bell rings, signaling that we need to go to homeroom for the day and we will meet up at lunch. "Alright bye guys." I say as we all split apart. Me and Ramon head to homeroom and start the day of a little less hell than usual, because I know I can always count on the guys to be there for me.