Missing

"Alright girls! Good game!"

Aubrey, Scarlett and Chasity shared a volley ball class. They had played a pretty exhausting game, and they were all sweaty, but excited.

The locker rooms filled quickly after the bell signaling the end of the period. Scarlett, who was red and out of breath, pulled her white gym shirt over her head, revealing her bra and her huge chest. Aubrey stood nibbling what was left of her fingernails.

Chasity swung open her locker, and pulled out her worn out Puma gym bag. She found a bottle of water, took a few gulps from it, and then faced Scarlett.

"Are you and Melody going to Brittany's party?"

Aubrey rolled her eyes. Everyone was talking about the party. She hoped it would be worth all the fame it was getting.

"Yeah, and Julian offered to take me." Scarlett's face lit up as she smeared on some Secret deodorant, and pulled her hair into a tight ponytail. Aubrey sat on a bench beside where Chasity stood and removed her dingy black Nike sneakers.

"Julian seriously has a crush on you," Chasity told Scarlett with a smirk. Aubrey smiled in agreement. "He talks about you all the time. David told me. They would be practicing lines in football, and he'd just come out of the blue saying something about you."

"Really?" Scarlett started blushing uncontrollably. "That's cute."

"Do you like him, though?" Aubrey asked her.

"I do, a little." Scarlett pulled her shirt back down and sniffed herself for good measure. "But...I don't know."

"I always thought Irvin was kind of cute," Aubrey admitted suddenly. She began twirling her hair around her finger. "In like...an annoying sort of way."

"He's a total prick," Chasity said with her nose up. "He flirts with every girl he sees. And he can't hold his alchohol. I can only picture him at Brittany's party. Oh my God."

Aubrey laughed along with Scarlett. Chasity continued fumbling through her gym bag. This time, she was searching for her cell phone.

"I still think he's cute," Aubrey insisted.

Chasity's lively facial expression slowly faded into hysteria when she realized her phone was not where she had placed it before gym began-in her gym bag.

She thrust her bag onto the bench. "Where the hell is my phone?" she demanded to no one in particular.

Scarlett looked at her, concerned.

"Did anyone see a black Android?" Chasity shouted loudly to every girl that remained in the lockerroom. She didn't understand why anyone would want to steal her old phone, with its cracked screen. She checked her bag a few more times to be sure. She emptied its contents onto a bench, nothing came out but a deodorant stick, a, unused tampon, a pair of headphones and a gym lock. She became frantic, and stood on the bench.

"One of you bitches stole my phone!" she hollered. Her rant only received confused looks from people.

"Chasity, stop," Aubrey plead. "Maybe you left it somewhere else."

"No way. I was texting when I got here, and I put it in my gym bag. I'm positive. Someone stole it."

Chasity failed to find her phone, and the lockeroom emptied after a few minutes. She was becoming increasingly frantic. She eventually left the lockeroom, leaving Aubrey and Scarlett alone, staring wide eyed after her.

"Aubrey, I have a question." Scarlett slung her schoolbag over her shoulder.

"What's up?"

"Do you get, like, I don't know...creepy texts from weird numbers sometimes?"