o k a y for o n c e

dedicated to troyesluck , you are lovely

troye was confused still because of connor, because troye truly loved connor. after all calls, all texts, all pictures all skype calls, all the support and all the jokes how could him not? after all connor was amazing, truly amazing, and beautiful, and funny and hot.

he was the one that could always cheer troye up, he was the one that would always put a smile on his face, he was the one that would make troye blush like crazy, he was the one that made troye feel okay, and he was the one that would make troye's heart beat like a drum. he made troye feel at ease, and he also made troye feel like he was crazy

how could troye not love connor?

at first troye was in a bad mood, he thought liking connor was just deeply frustrating and he thought it would just break his heart. but soon enough he realized if he kept his feelings to himself he would be okay, he would still be friends with connor and he would be happy, they'd be okay.

troye could take it, troye could make it with just connor friendship, he'd be okay. he knew he would. yes he loved connor but he would rather be quiet than lose connor.

so when connor called him in skype he quickly picked it up and they talked for hours and laughed like maniacs, like the best of friends. and honestly at that moment, it was enough, because troye was happy, and connor was happy and everything was okay.

The end

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LMAO BITCH YOU THOUGHT

This chapter is super short but hmm enjoy it.

Please vote! maybe comment something nice? follow me if you want?

Btw if any of you wanna talk my kik is iluvisabele XD