mom

Dedication to pjthewizard (yes again) because oh lord so much!

laurelle mellet had noticed her son had started smiling more, he didn't look so hurt all the time anymore, he looked better, so much better. of course troye would never let them know how much he was struggling, but she could always tell, it is impossible to hide everything from the people that live with you and love you. obviously his problems hadn't just gone away, but he was better, definitely much better. and she was glad.

"hey there sweetheart" she said sweetly to him kissing his cheek to which he replied with a huge grin and a shy 'hi ma'

"you have been smiling a lot more lately you know?" she said "is it someone you met? oh is it someone you've been texting"

troye gasped and began to blush furiously "how'd you-"

"i am not blind you know? you laugh a lot when you are texting people now, and i know it is not tyler because it is a different kind of look you have"

troye was a complete tomato

"can i know his name? or something about him?"

"ma we aren't really... i mean i don't really... he is...ah" he said looking a bit confused to be honest, and even a little frustrated

"it is okay honey, i am just glad he makes you happy, i just want you to be happy" she said kissing his cheek again

"t-thanks mom"

"now c'mon let me take you to starbucks!"

"aah you know how to make my day perfect"

I NEED HELP. SHOULD I MAKE MY USER JACKETSLUT- OR amemarina I AM SO CONFUSED