Chapter 5

"Mm..." Yawning softly, Yoon opened his eyes.

There was a loud banging noise coming from the front of the house and it didn't take him long to realize that it was coming from the front door.

Looking to the other side of the futon, the older male seen that Sangwoo was gone. Crawling off of the futon, Yoon pulled himself along the floor quietly.

He looked down at the floor as he crawled and he ended up bumping into something. Looking up, he seen that it was the other male. "What's going on?" Glancing up at the clock that was in the kitchen, Yoon seen that it was only about eight in the morning.

More loud noises came from the front door and the smaller male jumped when whoever it was started to shout. "It's the police! Open up!"

Yoon's eyes widened and his heart started to pound against his chest. All he had to do was yell and they'd know that there was someone in the house. He didn't move though, or even make a sound for that matter. He wasn't entirely sure why he stayed quiet, but he didn't have long to think about it.

"We're going out the back door."

Yoon heard the other male speak softly and he nodded, keeping quiet. "Okay...but...I don't think I can walk that fast." "I'll carry you."

"W-wait...Sangwoo!" He whispered the words as he watched the other bend down and pick him up. He didn't want to be carried, but he didn't struggle in the other's arms. Those arms had hurt him so many times, yet, he didn't feel threatened by them anymore. Why was that?

Before he could think anymore on the matter, Sangwoo opened the back door and stepped outside.

Yoon whimpered quietly as the cold rain fell onto his face and he frowned. They were going to get soaked...

Just as Sangwoo closed the door, a clap of thunder sounded and Yoon almost jumped right out of the other's arms. "C'mon now, don't tell me you're afraid of thunder..." He chuckled softly and then started through the yard.

*

*

Yoon swallowed nervously and looked up at Sangwoo. "Don't worry, they won't find anything even if they do get into the house. You remember the last time they came, right?" Reaching out, he messed up the other male's hair gently.

The rain had stopped, but thick clouds still remained overhead.

They were sitting in the medium sized shed that was outside and Yoon could hear voices getting closer. He looked out of the small hole that was in the side of one of the walls and he could see feet stepping closer. His voice caught in his throat and he clasped a hand over his mouth.

"Ah, look at this lock. We'll have to go get something to cut it with."

Yoon's heart was pounding against his chest and he was finally able to let out his breath when he watched both sets of feet walk away from the shed.

"Idiots...and they call themselves cops..." Sangwoo rolled his eyes and stood up as much as he could in the shed and pushed against the doors. They swung open and he stepped out into the backyard.

Yoon let out a breath of relief and he started to crawl out of the shed, only to widen his eyes in disbelief at the sight he saw before him.

*

*

The older male tried to swallow the lump that had lodged itself in his throat, but it was impossible.

What he saw was a sight that he never thought he would see.

"Wh-what's going on?" Looking up, he seen two police officers and felt rather confused. He could have sworn that they had left.