Chapter 3

One week later...

"I told you not to cross the line, Yoon."

"I-I'm sorry! I'll go back to the kitchen." A lump lodged itself in his throat and he started to crawl back the way he had came.

"Nah, It's okay. You've been doing it for awhile now, haven't you?"

Yoon nodded and looked down at the floor, his bangs falling in front of his face. He liked to sit in front of the door and imagine what it was like outside. He had been doing it for the past week.

"I'm sorry, Sangwoo..."

"Stop the apologizing, I told you that it was fine."

The blonde haired male walked by and messed up Yoon's hair gently.

The smaller male flinched and almost recoiled from the touch, but he forced himself to not pull away. He wasn't used to the male touching him so casually, unless it was to inflict pain upon him.

The last couple of days had been different though and Yoon felt like things were very slowly going back to the way things were before he had screwed everything up.

Even though he knew that it was probably still in the back of Sangwoo's mind that he'd try it again.

Yoon meant what he had said though, about not doing it again. He knew that he had to prove it and not say it, so that's what he was doing. In return, Sangwoo hadn't hurt him since that day.

"Come on, we've gotta change the bandages on your back."

Nodding, Yoon smiled up at the other male and followed him down the hallway.

*

*

Yoon yawned tiredly and he gasped, reflexively reaching out and grabbing the plate before it hit the floor. He managed to catch it and he sighed in relief.

Sangwoo had went out, but oddly enough, he didn't tell Yoon to go to the basement.

"Mm..." A small smile came to his lips and he started to dry the dishes again.

*

*

A couple of hours pass...

"I wonder where Sangwoo is? He's late..." Yoon frowned as he looked back at the grandfather clock and he blinked in confusion. Did he actually miss the other male?

Before he could think any more on the matter, he heard the front door open and he smiled when he seen the other male walk inside.

"Welcome back, Sangwoo..."

"What are you doing sitting here?"

"Oh, uhm...I wanted to wait for you to come back. So I thought I would wait here for you."

It wasn't like the male to be almost an entire hour late and Yoon wondered if something had happened.

"Did something...happen?"

"Why are you asking?"

"You're late coming back, so I thought that-" He cut himself off and averted his eyes. It was none of his business what Sangwoo did outside of the house, but he couldn't help wanting to know.

"I was actually just sitting out front."

"Huh?"

"You did good." Sangwoo smiled a bit and stepped by Yoon, messing up his hair.

Blinking in confusion, the ravenette didn't have the slightest idea what the other male meant by those words.

Or maybe...

Maybe he was sitting outside like he had been before?

If that was the case, then what Yoon had thought before was now confirmed. Sangwoo still thought that he was going to try and leave.

For some reason, that made Yoon feel upset.

*

*

"Here, I bought some bottles of water. Have some."

Sangwoo walked over to Yoon and set a bottle of water down onto the counter.

The raven haired male looked up and stopped chopping the vegetables. "Thank you, Sangwoo."

"Do you want to sleep on my futon tonight?"

"Huh?" Yoon opened the bottle of water and realized that the other male had already opened it for him. That made him happy for some reason.

"Well, do you or not?"

"I-if you want me to." He nodded and started to drink the water. It was cold and his throat didn't feel so parched anymore.

*

*

"Did I make it okay?" Yoon bit the side of his lip and clasped his hands together nervously. He thought he would try and make the curry differently this time and he wanted to know what the other thought of it.

"Your cooking is always good, Yoon."

"Really? Y-you've never told me before, so..."

Sangwoo shrugged and continued to eat.

He liked it.

Yoon couldn't stop the smile from spreading across his face and he started to eat as well.

*

*

"You've been yawning a lot..."

"I'm sorry...I just haven't been able to sleep very well. The basement gets really cold at night." Also, he felt like he was having nightmares, but when he woke up, he couldn't remember what happened. Maybe it was for the best...

"It is getting to be that time of year again, isn't it? I suppose it must get pretty damp down there."

Yoon nodded and curled up under the covers.

"Do you want to sleep here from now on?"

"I wouldn't want to be in your way..."

"There's more then enough room for the both of us."

"O-okay..."

Yoon's eyes fluttered a bit and he started to drift off to sleep, until he felt soft lips on his own. His eyes snapped open and he looked up into Sangwoo's face.

Did this mean that he was accepting him again?

"S-Sangwoo?"

-

-

-

-

-

I'm sorry that this chapter wasn't very long ;----;

I'm kind of hesitant to write this fanfiction to be honest and I get writer's block quite a bit with it.

I'll make up for it in the next chapter though, with putting some lemon for you guys *Winks*

Please review and let me know what your thoughts are on my story so far :)