Chapter 2

A few hours went by...

Yawning softly, Yoon stretched a bit and shivered. Wincing, the small male frowned, remembering the previous events.

He bit the side of his lip and wondered how long it had been.

Was Sangwoo already back?

Yoon swallowed a bit nervously, but managed to muster up the courage to go to the other side of the basement.

He crawled slowly and winced each time he put a leg in front of the other. His legs were injured again and he frowned. They had been almost fully healed. Letting out a soft sigh, he continued to crawl, until he got to the end of the staircase.

Looking up, he seen that the latch to the basement was closed. Sangwoo usually left it open when he was home. Did that mean he was still out?

No longer then a minute after he spoke, footsteps could be heard up above and Yoon tried to crawl up the stairs. He crawled up one step and had to stop, because sharp pain exploded through his legs. He hissed in pain and squeezed his eyes shut.

Hearing the lock click, Yoon instantly looked up and flinched when the light was turned on.

"Trying to get out again?"

"N-no...I-I need to use the bathroom..." Putting his head down, his bangs fell in front of his face.

Sangwoo walked down the stairs and reached out, roughly grabbing the other's chin. He pulled it up and looked deep into the raven's eyes. He didn't see any form treachery in them, so he shoved Yoon's face away.

"Come on..." He bent down and picked the ravenette up bridal style, walking back up the staircase.

*

*

Once they were in the bathroom, Sangwoo put Yoon down onto the floor.

"I suppose I should clean you up. Better yet, you do it."

"O-okay..." Yoon nodded and looked up at the other male.

"Stop it! Stop pretending to listen to me!" Sangwoo growled and punched the wall.

The raven haired male flinched and shook his head. "No..I want to listen to you."

"Then why the hell would you try to leave again?" Sangwoo bent down and grabbed a handful of the other's hair, ignoring his cries of pain. "Are you trying to make a f*cking fool out of me? If you wanted to listen, you wouldn't have tried to leave!" He growled again and shoved Yoon back against the bathtub.

"I'm sorry, Sangwoo..."

"Enough! Just f*cking wash yourself."

Yoon nodded and reached down, grabbing the shower extension.

Sangwoo turned the water on and watched as the other male struggled to clean himself. Rage started to seep through his body, but he turned and left the bathroom. His head was a jumbled mess as usual and he didn't want to do something he'd later regret.

"Sangwoo?" Yoon watched as the blonde haired male left and he decided to just leave it alone. He didn't want to agitate him even more.

*

*

Yoon finished washing and he looked around, not sure of what he should dry off with. He was about to call for the other male, when he walked into the bathroom. "Uhm...what can I dry off with?"

Sangwoo bent down to the ravenette and noticed him flinch. "Turn around, I'll dry the parts of your back that aren't scratched up."

Yoon did as he was told and turned around, facing the bathtub.

Sangwoo got up and reached into one of cabinets, grabbing a small towel. Bending back down to the other's level, he started to dry him in silence.

"Put this on."

When he was done, Sangwoo threw a shirt and a pair of pants at the other male.

*

*

"Make us something to eat..."

Sangwoo put a grocery bag down onto the kitchen counter and looked back at Yoon.

Nodding, Yoon crawled into the kitchen and stopped when he was at the chair. He tried to climb up onto it, but sharp pain erupted through his legs and he fell back down onto the floor. He whimpered and sniffled a bit, the pain bringing tears to his eyes.

"All you do is f*cking whine..." Sangwoo sighed in annoyance and then said, "I'll go get the pain medication."

Yoon watched as the other male left the room and he frowned again, something that he was doing a lot of today.

He shouldn't have tried to get out again. He knew that the only time Sangwoo ever got violent with him was when he made him angry. All he wanted to do was go outside. He didn't even really want to go back home anymore.

It's not like he had much of a home to go back to...

*

*

"U-uhm..."

"What is it?"

Yoon swallowed nervously and bit the side of his lip as he looked down into the plate of food that was in front of him.

"I'm sorry for trying to leave...again...I just...I-I want to go outside! I don't like being in here all the time, Sangwoo. It won't happen again."

"That's what you said last time and I was stupid enough to fall for it."

"No, I mean it this time! Y-you'll see..."

Yoon shook his head and looked over at the other male. He started to eat the food and kept his eyes on his plate. He knew that he had been in the wrong and he deserved the punishment that he had been given.

He wasn't really sure that he understood what was going on, but he did know that he cared about Sangwoo. Maybe the other male felt the same way? He remembered the sweet moments they had shared together so far and a small blush fell across his cheeks.

As long as he didn't get the other angry, Sangwoo seemed to be alright. He wasn't so bad...maybe Yoon would be able to call this place home, after all.

-

-

-

-

I have chapter three wrote already, but I don't know what to write after that...

I'm going through a bit of a writer's block right now.
Hopefully it will be gone by the time I have to post the third chapter ;----;
Please review and let me know what you think so far!

I'm trying to make this as accurate as possible, so please don't think this is going to be some cliche fanfiction where everything is going to be happy.
I write as realistic as I can and that's what Koogi, the author of this manga has been doing.

I'm not going to change Sangwoo just so everyone will be happy.

If you don't like the fanfiction, then just leave.

This is the way things are whether you like it or not and sugar coating it won't do a thing.