•thirty three•

It's over, everything I've ever dreamed of demolishing I had finally achieved with some help along the way.

I'm free, after all these years of torment. This is it, all I've got left is a helpless Afflon, and Bucky.

I ignored all the dead bodies and sprinted over to Wanda and Pietro. We all jogged up the stairs, Mr Sonic deciding to zap past the both of us and reach Felix's office first.

Once the two of us got to the corridor all I could hope for is a Bucky who'd survive this rollercoaster of a day and I'll do my bet to make sure he stays with a healthy and pumping heart.

I barged into the room, Nate's attention was upon Wanda and I who had just entered, there I saw him a on the floor with small fragment of clothing tied upon the gunshot.

My body kneeled towards his heavily breathing one when his full gaze roamed over to me. I steadily unclothed the drenched piece of fabric from his body, looking over at the deep wound.

"Pietro, take his clothing off." I instructed when he was by our side in a jiffy, my brain couldn't comprehend the speed at which he was working in.

In three seconds I saw a topless Bucky lying back onto the floor, his eyebrows were deep into his forehead and his nose scrunched up due to the pain.

"Now get me the kit." I directed Quicksilver putting my hand out, in which he placed the medium sized first aid.

I was quick to set it down and opened it with a blast. My eyes scanned over all the items, knowing this wouldn't take long I reached over to the anaesthesia shots.

His wound at my full view, the affected area was leaking with blood but all my concern was directed to is easing his pain.

So I took the wife syringe and placed it over the area near his wound, in a swift motion I punched it around the bloody area eight times, numbing his body.

I then quickly replaced the shot with a dry towel and dabbed it over and around his painful area. Long whimpers still left his lips although the felt nothing.

Wanting to carry out the procedure quickly yet carefully I took the surgical tweezers and slowly eased it into his wound.

Once I felt it hit a small solid substance, my fingers cautiously pressed together, tightening the tweezers.

Bucky's breathing was immensely fast as he started to let out small growls. I quickly yanked the full tweezers back with a small bullet which was the reason for the heavy blood loss of Bucky.

I couldn't care less as to where it landed as I dropped both the inconveniences next to my posture.

My hands were quick to take the staples, I carefully placed it over to this openings of his laceration. My fingers tightly jammed three times, leaving behind three staples on his body.

The leaking blood seemed to come to a stop as I let out a loud sigh of relief, the other guy's breathing had slowly eased up too.

"Clothe him up." I said looking straight into Pietro's eyes as he followed my instruction. I darted back to my feet, my eyes finally meeting to a fully armoured Winter Soldier again.

"Done." Pietro was now standing my side.

"Can you sit up?" I asked Bucky to which he nodded his head in approval, steadily rising up as he sat down. "Can you walk?" I didn't want to rush anything now as everything was done.

He nodded his head again while he shakily tried to stand straight. Like a sudden reflex Pietro put his arm around Bucky to help him up.