•twenty two•

"Well that was... pleasant." Gunter shakily spoke over the earpiece.

"You'll get over it kid." I deviously snickered.

Before Gunter locked the door behind me I took my off my leather jacket so that I could unclothe myself from the my dripping shirt.

Checking to see if all my belts and weapons were in place, I quickly slid the drenched katana back into its place, hiding all my weapons over my plain leather jacket that I had now zipped all the way up.

"Play loop two for level -5." I instructed closing the door behind me as I left my t-shirt behind with a dead body.

"And... it's... on." Gunter had just finished the task as I got into the elevator. The second loop was a vision of Cho sitting a chair, so no one could see her demented corpse atleast until I got to Afflon.

I never knew Gunter could hack, and that he's damn well at it. I'm so glad that I had found him before I proceeded with my escape without a hacker, he'd also found access to all the security camera's and alarms.

Gunter had turned off all the alarms but let the cctv running so that other workers wouldn't be growing suspicion towards the unsteady guy.

I was waiting to reach level 26, a massive show was about to go down in less than 10 minutes and my victorious freedom would start to unravel.

The elevator stopped, doors opened to the sight of Afflon's straight back. "Get in." He shook at my sudden voice but didn't take any time to hop back in next to me.

"Where were you?" He suspiciously asked

"I needed a breather." My head turned to him, as my face faked a loving smile which he seemed to believe without any second thoughts.

"Level -3?" He seemed surprised.

"Yea, I'm going to watch how you persuade the Maximoff twins to join us."

"Oh right okay."

"Can I ask for a favour?" Right as I asked him the lift seemed to showcase the tiny corridor of Level -3 we stepped out when he finally spoke up.

"Yea sure flower what's that."

"Felix before we do this, I want you to be genuine to them and that's why I would prefer if you handed over your walkie talkie, phone, all your weapons and the earpiece to me." My hand shot out to collect the things from him. His expressions grew very skeptical, I knew I had to speak up again "Please, no mind games this time round." A smile returned to my lips.

"Sure flower, I trust you." He eased up while all his belongings landed on my sweaty palms. I walked over to the viewing room, placing them on the nearest chair.

"Well and safe." I innocently smirked, walking back up to Afflon. "Well go on and open the door then Felix." I faked the perfect laugh to seem innocently flirtatious.

"Open 1." He instructed. The doors managed to seep open when I saw Pietro on this bed. I ran towards him.

"Ready?" I whispered. He nodded in response with a devilish snicker. Pietro's state seemed better than how he was present in last time, his bags had reduced while his eyes gained back the dove white.

"Close 1." I heard Afflon while the door closed. He seemed to get closer to the two of us.

"G, lock down." I whispered into the ear piece before Afflon neighboured us.