•seven•

3rd Person

As 49 was deep in her slumber on yet another starless night her fragile body twisted and turned, all we could imagine is the thought of 49 experiencing a petrifying nightmare. One so devastating to her hopeless mind that it made her facial expressions convert throughout the passing hours of darkness.

As the sun slowly came out of hiding 49 arose with it, habituated to the process of waking up early for most of her life.

She rubbed her eyes, trying not to get blinded by the light from outside that managed to drool through her curtains.

She let out a loud yawn getting up from the bed and slowly making her way to the bathroom where she got ready for the day ahed.

As she put on her 'uniform' 49 couldn't help but burst with excitement, the feeling leaking down her body. She checked out of her hotel, taking her belongings in a classic black adidas bag. 49 hopped into her rented car and started the engine.

She flung the bag into the back seat and pressed hard onto the accelerator. "Next stop Agloe." She triumphantly huffs knowing she would be on the road for many more upcoming hours. As it was only 7am also very commonly known as rush hours, getting through the city would just be like taking a stroll through hell.

4 hours later

Agent 49 made a quick stop at one of the petrol stations to munch on some snacks right after loading the car with a new set of fuel.

As she made her way down the aisle filled with fruits she picked up almost every berry on display, her little shopping cart started to look more like a rainbow at this point.

She knew it was wrong and frowned upon to digest any sort of junk in her system so she quickly flew away to the chilled section dropping a box of ready made white pasta into her cart.

Shit. No money. The young girl remembered blowing all her change off in that café the other day and recently for petrol.

The only money she would ever have left would be a total of $5 she knew all of the things she shopped for would equal to $20 or above.

But she never stopped walking up to the counter, she never put anything back in its place to total her amount to five dollars all she did was calmly place her items for the black haired guy at the checkout to scan.

"That'll be thirty two dollars." His squeaky voice hummed into the vast shop in which the only entities present were of his and 49's.

She handed over the five dollar bill to him, flashing a wide smile, she turned to her bought items and muffled the plastic bag onto the fingers of her left hand.

"Um excuse me you still have to pay twenty seven." The man squealed.

Her waist long hair in front of his hazel eyes when she suddenly stopped. Her right hand going all the way over to the back of her left side of 49' hip.

The mans eyes widened with fear, his breath seemingly heavy while 49 could hear it all the way to her location in the store. She pulled the gun out never pointing it towards him but simply gently dropping her hand with the loaded weapon to her side.

"It's paid. Yes you-you paid, there's no-no twenty se-" she snickered through the cracks in his voice, leaving the station and a very agitated man behind.

At Agloe

The agent stopped her car near the debris in the middle of nowhere. Her eyes looked around the land no sign of any architectural building where the twins could be in. There was only grass and rocky paths. The scent of dirt dallied into her nostrils.