V. I'm Calling A Foul*

Mulai dari awal

"Quit it before you make do something I will regret. So, can I ask you something?" We take our seats besides each other.

"What's up?" He asks.

Leaning over to him, making sure that Harris doesn't hear, I say " I noticed that Allison was kind of off Friday night, and just before the bell rang she asked me to talk. Should I be worried?"

He chuckles a bit and runs his hands over his face, I look to him confused. Should I be?

"I figured it'd come to this, just didn't think she'd be open about it." He says under his breath and turns to face me." Not sure if Scott has mentioned to you but he and Allison were once more than they are now. They dated."

Wow.

I mean he wasn't obligated to tell me or anything but that does explain it.

"Mmm." I sink into my seat as I think back on how she glared at me at the ice rink and how she seemed so cold just now.

Stiles lets out a sigh and leans in. I look to him as I rid myself of the slight jealousy.

"You didn't hear it from me, but before you got here-- like literally a few days-- they were hitting off for awhile and they were well on their way to getting back together."

Okay, jealousy is back.

The class goes on and I had lost all concentration since Stiles told me about Scott and Allison. It's weird because though I know it really isn't any of my business, considering that we've been talking and such, it would have been nice to know.

Now I'm nervous to talk to Allison and even more nervous to see Scott.

✗✗✗

When class ended, I headed straight for my car. I wanted to avoid talking with her, avoid seeing Scott's beautiful face because it's kind of a lot take in.Thankfully right now is study hall.

"I don't know, I shouldn't be jealous. He and I aren't together and we barely know each other. I want to know him, I definitely do. He's great, he's kind and gentle, yet edgy at times. And he's really one of the first guys that has showed me that kind of attention, other than Stiles but we both know that he's basically the brother I never had. But they were once together and possibly getting back together and... who would I be to get in the way of that? Anyways, that's what's going on and I just wanted to talk to you." I sigh while I fiddle with my top and hold my phone to my ear.

I can practically hear my dad running his calloused fingers over his face, " Darling, where there is history there is problems. But hey, they broke up for a reason, right? Talk to him, ask him about it."

This is definitely not a normal conversation I would have with my dad, not that we don't talk like this because we do all the time, it's my first time experiencing something like this.

"Oh yeah, I'll approach him and tell him that I know about him and Allison and demand him tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but truth, so help me, God?" His chuckle sounds.

"Okay, okay U.S. Marshall Granger. Honey, I'll tell you what my dad told me when I was nervous about knowing your mom: Sometimes you just gotta take a leap of fate."

Probably my third sigh released, I lower my head onto the steering wheel, " And if this leap of fate turns out disastrous?"

"Then I will pick you up soon and dust you off, baby." My smile spreads ear to ear and I end the call with an "I love you".

I've never taken a leap of fate and though I know that I have my parents to pick me back up, I am still nervous.

Regardless of avoiding the inevitable, I still need to head to Harris' for English and today we are again heading to the Library to work on our reports. I could skip, but it's Harris we are talking about.

In my short week here I have come to see the Nazi Harris people had warned me about. He isn't all bad, just really witty and enjoys seeing his students panic. He already doesn't like me since I have befriended his two most hated students.

The courage finally builds up and I open my car door all while not noticing that Allison had been standing there.

"Uh, hey. Sorry, I didn't meet up with you. I had to take a phone call with my dad." I say through my teeth, trying to keep my composure.

She shows no emotion, she doesn't even look at me.

Her voice sounds,"I-I need you to do something for me."

"Okay, and what is that?" I ask her, she's really tense and she's gritting her teeth harshly.

"Stay away from Scott." With dark tone in her voice she blurts out. Her weary eyes look to me.

I had a feeling our weird encounter this morning was because of this. But I hadn't thought she would come at me this way. Allison Argent doesn't seem like the harsh type to me.

My head tilts as I scoff at her.

"And why would I do that?"

She inches closer to me. "Because I am telling you to."

The sudden nervousness I had a minute ago fades completely. My blood is close to boiling. Who is she to tell who I can and cannot see?

"Your little rendezvous you had with him this week was nothing. He pitied you. That's all it was." A little smirk sets on her face.

If she thinks she is getting under my skin, she isn't. I won't be some scared little girl like you see in the movies.

"I don't know what game you are playing, Allison. But I don't want to participate. Scott and you are over, for a reason. I don't know what is it but it must have been you being a bitch. Considering the circumstances right now."

With one last glare, I push past her.

So operation get to know Scott McCall isn't going to be easy.

HEY THERE!

IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME READER, WELCOME! HERE IS SOMETHINGS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

-- AS THE TITLE READS, YFM IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION SO I AM CONSTANTLY CHANGING THINGS.

--IF THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY DOESN'T HAVE " Chapter__ | __________ AND AN ASTERISK* AFTER THE TITLE" THEN IT IS UNEDITED! I REPEAT IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE BOLD WRITING LIKE STATED IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE THAT IT IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER

--IF YOU NOTICE THE CHAPTERS ARE NOT TOTALLY IN-SYNC WITH THE ONES PRIOR IT IS BECAUSE IT IS UNEDITED!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Chapter__ | __________" MEANS EDITED CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT MEANS I HAVE GONE IN AND REDONE THE WHOLE CHAPTER, DISCARDING SOMETHINGS AND ADDING IN OTHERS. SO IT MAY CONFUSE YOU IF YOU READ SOMETHING IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS THAT WAS NO WHERE MENTIONED BEFORE.

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED, PLS MSG ME.

OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY!