The Unexpected Visit

Chapter 4

A/N:

Sorry that this isn't my usual but I kinda just wanted to post something, even if it isn't long. Oh and this is deticated to kumquat98 for making me push through writers block.without her I would probably abandon my stories thinking they were terrible and no one reads them. Thanks kumquat98!!!

We all got on the bus and i saw everyone had a seat except this one girl. She had bright red hair that looked liked it was dyed; she looked to be about 5'9 with really long legs. I felt so small and helpless next to her, but I'm tougher than I look. I sat silently next to her and we didn't talk, she looked busy with her iPod. All of a sudden a car was coming toward us, the driver was asleep at the wheel. He crashed into my side of the bus, right where I was sitting. I felt excruciating pain shoot through me but fought through it and stayed awake. I opened my eyes and looked around, there was smoke coming from the front. Trainees were struggling to get up, and a few were lying on their seats, hopefully unconscious. The red haired girl was unconscious with a little trickle of blood coming from her mouth. I tried to move but couldn't, and heard someone calling.

" Hello? Is anyone awake out there?"

" Help me! I'm over here! Help me please!" I called out, then I had a brilliant idea. I crawled over the girl and into the aisle looking for the voice. I spotted a tall boy about my age with jet black hair and blue eyes getting people out of the bus. Outside I could see people placing unconscious bodies onto the side of the road. I called out to the mysterious boy

" Over here help! I can't get up!" he looked over to me and sent someone over to me. Hm, so he's one of those people, all talk no act. An asian girl, short with black hair and brown almond shaped eyes, came over. She bent drown to my level

" Are you ok? What's wrong? Could you move your legs?" I was puzzled from all the questions she asked, I answered one by one

" I think I'm fine, but my legs. I can't move them, Whats wrong?"

" I don't know, but let's get you off the bus." I nodded as she helped me up, but I couldn't stand, it was weird I can't feel or move my legs. She called over some random army person and together they got me off the bus and onto the grass. Cars passed by and soon enough after trying to fond one to help us, we found a willing young couple. They whipped out their phones and called the emergency number. I was feeling lightheaded but kept fighting off the darkness that tried to take me as it's prisoner. Soon though, when the ambulance sirens could be heard in the distance, I let it take me...

I woke up and as usual stretched my body only to be overcome with pain. I yelped, then looked down and saw myself in a hospital gown. What the hell happened? I tried to move my legs, but I had no control! What happened? I looked around nervously to see my mom, dad, and sister asleep in chairs. I calmly hit the button to cal, a nurse. Normally I would get up and walk around the room and possibly the hospital, but I can't move my freakin' legs! The nurse came in looking tired, what time was it anyway? I looked over to the small, cheap clock that read 4:30am. Whoa!

" Hello sweetie, good your up I'll call the doctor and he'll, ah, explain some things. Do you need anything?"