2. Training

Weeks went by and Eren kept rehearsing. Usually he found himself from the ice at 7:00am and he was the last one to leave from the ice rink. Sometimes Levi showed up and every time he came to the ice rink, Eren stopped skating and sat on the bench. He watched as Levi rehearsed and they used to chat a bit. First they talked very little. Eren would have asked how Levi was doing or something like that. One day Levi decided to really try to get to know Eren and ever since they have been talking almost an hour after Levi stopped skating. Then the black haired figure skater would have left and Eren kept practicing. 

Eren smiled as he finished his routine. He checked the clock and sighed. Only ten minutes and Levi would show up to the ice rink. Eren had his own program and he had been practicing hard to actually be able to skate it trough without any mistakes. He knew that he remembered the whole program easily even in his dreams but still he felt nervous. No one had ever actually watched him to skate and now that he was going to show his skills to Levi... Levi Ackerman was the best figure skater in the whole world! That's what Eren thinks. And he was afraid that Levi would just laugh at him and say that there was no chance he could ever be a good skater. 

Brunette heard someone walking towards him and he gulped. 'It's time...' he thought and he felt some shivers moving trough his body. 'Calm down... There's nothing to worry about' he told himself and turned so he could skate to the edge of the ice. "Levi", he greeted the other man. His green eyes were focused on Levis grey ones. "Eren", black haired man said and nodded his head. He looked a bit surprised that Eren didn't get off the ice.

"I am ready", Eren told him. Levi watched him stand in front of him and soon he nodded again. "Okay", he said and leaned on the edge of the ice. "Show me what you got."

Eren bit his lip and nodded. He had brought a radio with him from the storage and he had put the disc already in. He pressed the play button and got to the position. Music started to play and also Eren started to skate. He was skating for Welcome to my life from Sunrise Avenue. 

Eren had given extra effort for this program. He didn't plan using it anywhere because he was still too unsure about himself. He liked the program and the song was really important to him but still. He was thinking that even this wasn't good enough. He still wasn't good enough. Eren tried to find the right feeling and he remembered how he used to watch Levi when he was skating. He thought that it looked like Levi was creating the music. He wanted to be as good as he was. He wanted Levi to be proud of him. 

Eren danced on the ice and he had some loops and jumps on his program too. He had been practicing so hard but still he was afraid that he wouldn't nail the jumps. 'Here goes for nothing' Eren thought as came the time for a double loop. For his own surprise he nailed it and landed it perfectly. He was quite happy about it and kept skating, feeling a little bit more confident. Eren was quite lucky to have a really good stamina. That is why he was able to leave all the jumps for the very end of the program. He nailed the double salchow/double loop combination with some difficulties but still he was happy how good it showed.
In the end of the song he had  layback spin with catchfoot and then he stopped and took the ending position.

The music stopped and Eren fell on his knees. He was panting heavily but he smiled happily even when he felt slight pain on his body. "I did it", he said for himself and laughed little. "I actually did it." 

Levi couldn't move his eyes away from Eren while he was skating. The way boy moved and did all the jumps and loops... It was pure talent. He must have been staring at him a long time before he noticed that the music had stopped and that Eren was on his knees on the ice. Levi started to grow worried as the boy wasn't moving. He jumped over the edge and ran towards the boy on the ice, carefully. He kneeled in front of Eren and looked at him with a worried expression on his face. "Hey Eren..." he said and shook the boys shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Eren lifted his gaze to Levi and the man was surprised to see a happy smile on the boys lips. "I'm sorry", brunette said and wiped away some of his tears. "I just.. I can't believe I just pulled that program off so easily. It felt amazing... I didn't think I could success because I was so nervous that you were watching, Levi Ackerman. You have been my idol quite long time now to be honest. I am proud to be able to see you skate almost every day. " 

Levi was a bit taken back with that sudden revelation but soon he shook it off. He tapped Erens shoulder and helped him on his feet. "You did great", man told him and looked right in to his green eyes. "I had a feeling that you are amazing skater and now I know that it's true. You need little help with your technique... Who's your coach?"

Levi saw that Eren looked really confused. "My coach?" he asked and blinked his eyes couple times. "I don't have a coach", boy told him. Now was Levis turn to look confused. "Wait what? Who have you been training then?" he asked. "Alone of course. I've never had enough money for skating classes when I was a kid. I learned everything alone and that is why I am not happy with my skating", Eren said. He had moved his gaze away from Levis eyes. He was embarrassed about this...

Levi grabbed Erens chin and made him look up. "Listen to me brat", he said a bit annoyed. "From now on you are going to train with me. Do you understand?" 

Eren looked scared but soon he nodded. Levi let go of his chin and went to take his things. "See you tomorrow here, at 6:00 am", Levi shouted and started to walk to the doors. He didn't feel like skating anymore. "But why? Why are you doing this?" Eren asked. Levi stopped walking for a moment and smiled knowing that Eren couldn't see it. "Because I want to", he replied and walked out of the ice rink, leaving Eren once more staring at his back.