Chapter Sixteen

Honestly you would think having werewolf abilities and all this power would be awesome an amazing, some would even say extravagant, but these powers are dreadful, all these laws...Enemies, the hatred the rage and blood thirst all for power.

Sometimes I wish I could just be human!

So what if I look ten times better than a normal person, who cares if I'm stronger and faster? The werewolf bite is a curse, some are given this power and some are born with it, but then again others don't want it...

I've done all the research that I could and found out that there is a mage, working on a way to cure the werewolf curse. I'm tired of Full Moons, Alphas and of Wolf packs, if the cure works I get to leave all this behind. But I know already that all this talk of a cure for Werewolfism, is complete and utter rubbish!

Thing is, no matter how hard I try I'll never be a human and I have to go on living, living this live of a werewolf were females are expected to do A, B and C, where male wolves will always be treated like kings. Where you can't voice your opinion because it's seen as disrespectful. Maybe I won't have to stop being just a werewolf, I can become something more than a werewolf.

Who what I am now? Independent and strong. But freedom comes with a price when dealing with wolves.

Dereck B Wane, A werewolf's disdain.

"How was that for a bedtime story?" The man asked.