Chapter Five .

Let's carry on from where we left off.

Andre's POV

We get to Emily and Amara's pack lands, drive to the pack house twenty-five minutes after trying to explain to one of the guarding wolves why Trey and I were here. We get to the pack house or should I say mansion. Let's just say l just that her pack takes mate business seriously. Here were two guys in front of the door wearing designer black suits, you could tell by looking at the material.

Trey and I got out the car and open the doors for Amara and Emily.

"Thank you."Emily replied smiling while hopping out of the car, I'm being serious though , she literally hopped out of the car.

She held my hand and led me to the entrance of her house aka mansion.

The two guys at the door bowed and greeted all of us.

"You guys really don't have to be so formal." Amara said playfully hitting their shoulders, this made Trey growl.

"Why so jelly baby boy ?" Amara asked Trey on while last thing and leading him into the house. "Don't you worry your pretty little self, those two are my cousins, Daniel and Leon."She said holding onto his arm.

"Why are they wearing suits?" I asked Amara.

"I don't know,maybe its for a meeting."Amara answered shrugging her shoulders.

"Look who decided to come back." Said a young man  who had the same hair color as Emily, but with hazel eyes.He looked older than Emily by roughly  four years.He was quite tall and by the power radiating off of him I knew he was an Alpha. That was unexpected ,I didn't think the Alpha would be the first person Trey and I would meet. Awkward.

"That's the first thing you say.Not even a hey how are you?"Emily said . "So rude, no manners at all.You disgust me."She said shaking her head, I think she was trying not to laugh.

"Hmph, says the one who insults me everyday of her life.".The guy replied rasing his eyebrows in shock.

"Useless cow." Emily answered.

"Featherless peacock."

"Foolish magot." Emily replied smirking.

"Goat tooth."

"I don't have time for this "Emily replied laughing.

The guy laughed too and agreed with her

"Where were you two?"He asks.

"Ask one of them.I'm sure you'll find their answers interesting." Amara says laughing and pointing towards Trey and I.

"Care too explain?" The guy asks raising his eyebrows.
Shit that glare his got on right now is powerful.

"I think we should in a private area."I replied seriously.

"Why not ?Follow me."The guy said leading us too his office. Emily and Amara went of to go and find their parents.

"We shall be back in twenty minutes." Amara said hugging Trey and pulling Emily away from me.
"I'll be right back."Emily said kissing my cheek and then she and Amara left. When I looked at the guy he was frowning.

Another young man  came into the room and closed the door behind him. I think that's the Beta.

He took a seat at the meeting table ,in the chair to the left of the Alpha's chair.