Chapter Two.

Alex politely knocked on the door. And waited for a reply.

"Come in." said the sexiest voice I'd ever heard and it was the voice of my mate...Wait if that's the Alpha's office then that means...Oh no.

Emily's POV

But wait...My mate might be the Alpha, but wait again... Alpha's are possessive, well that's annoying. Maybe his different.

"Should I leave now and come back later?" asked another masculine voice behind the closed door.

Okay...The Alpha's my mate, well isn't this peachy, first getting caught trespassing on another packs territory, then finding out that the Alpha is your mate.

Why do my cheeks feel so warm, why am I blushing?

How am I supposed to play it cool if I'm blushing?!

Andre's POV

What's that smell?

It's smells amazing, sweet and very feminine.

Mate, behind the door, that's where our mate is...Purred my wolf ...Cupcakes?

She smelt so sweet. I can tell that she's going to be the death of me.

But wait, she's not from the pack...So how did she get here?

Trespassing. I mentally groaned. I didn't think that I would meet my mate like this. I mentally sighed.

"No you can stay, Trey."

"Cool." The other voice casually replied.

"Alex what are you doing?"

"You can may in."

"Alpha Laurent, I'm sorry to disturb you, but we found these two girls trespassing." Alex said looking unamused.

I looked at the two ladies and saw them whispering something to each other.

There she is the most beautiful ladies I'd ever laid eyes on, the best part is that she's mine.

She is the epitome of beautiful. She was wearing an all blue outfit, which had a grungy look to it and she pulled it of effortlessly. She didn't have a ' big butt 'or a very curvaceous body, she was slim and had a small amount of curves that could be seen if you payed close attention to her body.

I looked away from her and looked over to her friend, she was also a stunner although her choice of clothing was more  feminine

Her friend was equally as beautiful; however, my mate is the show stopper in my eyes. Her friend was more curvaceous but show wasn't slim -thick 'either, in my opinion a lady or girl is beautiful no matter what shape her body is and whether she is slim or not doesn't and will never matter to me. Beauty shouldn't be measured by your exterior, because at the end of the day your interior is what a person falls in love with. By looking at my mate's friend, I would guess that she has African lineage. I'm guessing that her parents are Brazilian and Congolese. When it came to her outfit she wore and more feminine outfit.