chapter 13

I run out in tears, a fan stops me. I kindly say I can't be bother right now as I hear the boys fighting. I run all the way into the street everything is blurry from the tears running down my face. All of a sudden my water breaks! I cry even harder and run behind a wall into an alleyway. Shaking, I pull my phone out to order an uber because I cannot drive, and I cannot trust the guys to drive. Someone pulls up and speeds me to a hospital. 14 hours later a little boy is born. River Todd Brock. That's right, it's Colbys baby. I didn't want to tell Sam but I knew the whole time. I don't know what to do, but they don't know we are in the hospital so I call Colby.
C: Hello?
S: Hey so uhm.. are you with same?
C: why would I be with him?
S: okay well.. Youre a dad now.
Silence took over the whole conversation
S:please say somrthing. I'm in the hospital
C: you better not be fucking with me. Please say your not
S: His name is River Todd Brock
River starts crying in the background and I hear Colby crying. and he tells me he will be there soon.

about 30 min later I see Colby come in with flowers and a baby outfit. he walks towards me and kisses my head and sees River.
"He's mine? can I hold him?"
I nod slowly and smile. He gently takes him out of my arms, River immediately stops crying. Them Colby starts I can already see this family will go well.
"hello river, I'm your daddy. I love you so much"
I start to tear up and Colby lays next to me and we cuddle with River until someone takes him for a bath.
I just don't know how I'm going to tell sam. But I love the moment right now
I wish It could last forever

*Hello my lovlies, I'm sosososos sorry I couldn't update I hope that this helps all of you forgive me for not updating*