Chapter 4

*Sams pov*

It was my turn to take Sarah on a date. I decided to go to a new Japanese restraint down the road. I really want to impress her but not look like a jerk. I picked her up are 6:30. She was beautiful as always. I went around my car and opened the door for her. "You look beautiful." I said to her getting into my side. "You don't look too bad yourself golbach" She laughed. Her smile is the warmest thing on this planet. It didn't take us long to get there. When we walked in we were greeted by a huge fan of mine and Colby's. She ran up and hugged me and said "omg your sam golbach your cuter in person." the cheerful fan girl stared at me and then looked at Sarah. Her smile slowly faded as she pulled out her phone snapped a pic and ran out to her mother who was waiting outside. We continued on to the hostess who sat us down at a table with a window that you could see the glowing city of los angelus. She gazed awh. "Hey Sarah why don't we try something new." I said cheerfully. Her eyes widened and looked down at her feet as she started to fidget with the table cloth. "So speaking of new , your probly going to hate but please just listen." She said with much hesitance. Her bright blue eyes darkened with fear. I felt chills run down my spine like I were awaiting a deep dark secret. Our gaze broke, she closed her eyes, toke a deep breath and said "I slept with Colby." My body filled anger and thoughts and thoughts rushed through my mind like a rapid river as the undercurrents swept me under as I was lost of words. I stood up and rushed out the door with pain in my heart. I ran outside to my car where the young fangirl stood there weighting for my arrival. She had this twisted smirk appeared upon her face.  She said "one wrong move and I will ruin your life, watch your back pretty boy." She slowly turned and walked away as I watched her ever step. I got in my car, I quickly refocus my full attention to him. I quickly grabbed my keys and left for his house.

*colbys pov*

I was sitting alone in my house thinking of a way to ask Sarah out on another date. I really love her and I regret not doing anything after our date. All we did was watch movies then she fell asleep and so i put her in my guest room. All of a sudden i hear a knock at my door. I quickly went to see who it is. Sam. Sarah quickly following him. "YOU SELPT WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?! COLBY?!" I stood there frozen with confusion. "SAM STOP!" Sarah screamed from her car. Getting out of it. But it was too late. Sam had punched my straight in the eye. It hurt. Before he could make another move i quickly punched him straight across the mouth. His lip now swollen the fight turned into something much more. I saw sarah pull out her phone.

*Sarahs pov* 

Sam just got up and left. I ran back to my house and got my car. I drove to Colbys house because i knew he was going there. I saw Sam at his front door screaming "YOU SELPT WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?!" I froze. Im the love of his life. Then Sam punched Colby in the eye. Colby struck back. I pulled my phone out and dialed 911. "911 What your emergency?" The women over the phone asked. "HI MY FRIEDNS GOT INTO A... COLBY STOP! SAM LET HIM GO!" "Ma'am Calm down." I gave them my address and dropped my phone on his driveway. I ran to them. Sam on top of Colby his fist in the air getting ready to strike. I grabbed his arm and twisted it backwards. I pulled him up and back. "OW SARAH! STOP YOUR HURTING ME!" Then the police showed up. "Hello Ma'am did you call 911?" "Yes, they were in a fight but then I stopped them." He nodded and questioned all of us. Basically they told them to stay away from each other and not to text, call ect. each other. What am i going to do with them?