Chapter 7

*sarahs POV*

  Im finally out of the hospital and at vidicon. Today was the first day but i didn't dress up. (Black ring is the new one sam got.) http://www.polyvore.com/vidcon/set?id=176758517 We all had to meet at an alley so nobody would find us. Since nobody knew who i was i was the person who got everything. I was walking to starbucks to get a drink and a girl ran up to me screaming. Like fan girl screaming! I was confused but scared. "OMG YOUR SARAH!" I stared at her. "You are?" "IM YOUR..ehem....your biggest fan!" I was still confused. "I saw your picture on Sam and Colbys instagram feed and i followed you and shared you with all my friends then found your twitter. Have you not seen the amount of followers?" I looked at my phone. 2,100 Followers. Before i only had like 10 one of them was my grandpa. "Well thanks. Want a picture?" She nodded. She gave me her phone and we took a couple selfies and i signed her phone case. I gave her a hug then she left. Then my phone dinged. 'OMG I JUST MET @srahboo LIKE OMG!' (not my real twitter its @brennenirwin)I replied. "So great to meet my first fan EVER lovey aboo!" Then sam called. "YO!" He laughed. "Werido" He whispered. "What golbach?" "Starbucks now!" I hurried to the drink store. We talked for a little bit then we all left for the meet and greet and it was so loud. I had to be there because of the incident. Once we were there , the boys all went on stage so I was required to I guess. Once I got on everyone started booing me. Soon I felt very sick and ran away because I was going to throw up.  "HEY! DONT YOU DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND OR I WILL BE INVOLVED NEXT TIME!" I heard Colby yell from the bathroom. I finally walked out and behind the backdrop thing. "SHUT UP!" I heard some girl yell then saw Colby walk down as the crowd cleared to the girl wearing their hat. "Say one more thing about her and it wont be pretty! So much for a real fan." He turned away and knocked her hat off. I finally walked around and immediately hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. I loved him!

After vidcon we were all in the room hanging out. Sam seemed a little out of it. I changed into my pajamas (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=180722228) and pulled him out of the room with my keys. I dragged him all the way to my truck and told him to get in. "Where are we going?" He asked in confusion. "Wait." We first drove to walmart. I grabbed my purse and walked in with him. "What are we getting here??" I intertwined my fingers with his. "Your so impatient." He laughed and squeezed my hand. We went to the ice cream isle and got a pint of ice cream each and 2 arizonas. After we checked out i drove to a park near by. I grabbed some blankes and pillows and set up a bed for us. I parked in the middle of the feild and we layed down, his arm around me and my head on his chest. We slowley leaned in for a overdue kiss. Sparks flew.

A/N: HEyyyyyyybooo so its almost halloween. Yay! Im sorry i havent updating but ive been super stressed with EOQ with a huge amount of question. So comment. Soby Or sam?? LOVE YALLL!1!!