Chapter 8

That kiss. kiss. That's the only thing I'm thinking about.

"sarahhhhhhhhh"

I heard a faint sound calling my name until I realized it was colby.

"ready?"
I looked at him confused

"for what?"

he laughed

"our date"

I nodded. *buzzz* *buzzz* I quickly grabbed by phone and answered it.

"Babe! get down here right now! I'm in the alley way down the street. "

I quickly grabbed my sneakers and three my heels off. I grabbed my purse which always had pepper spray on it and ran to Sam. Luckily I was in track. I was in a short blue dress but who cares. I found sam pressed up against the wall with a couple of dudes.
"hey!"
they looked at me and laughed
"go back home little girl. the tea party is not here"
now I was mad
I ran to the guys who were not to big and tackled on of them. one after the other my fist came in contact with his face until I was pulled up. He had a bloody nose. The other one was about my hight and so I punched him so hard in the face my middle and ring finger broke.
Sam was there. glasses broke and a black eye. Luckily he has no glass in his eyes. I rushed him to hotel room and fixed him up.As well as bandaged my fingers until we drove to the er. In the uber he sat on my good side and intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand.

~AYYYEEE sprry I haven't been posting in a while. I just typed this on my phone so.... Comment ideas and maybe I'll use yours! remember: stay strong and stay beautiful~