Chapter 3

*Sarahs POV*

I have to choose between Sam and Colby. So I decided to sit them both down and talk to them. I sat with Colby first. We met at his house. Its a pretty house. I didn't dress formal. I wore one of Colby's sweatshirts that he gave me that says punk on it with a pair of black jeans, black high tops, A gray beanie and glasses instead of contacts. (http://www.polyvore.com/meeting_sam_colby/set?id=174100363) "So I have to choose. You or Sam, now I know sam pretty well but I don't know you that much. So today we are going on a date. Okay? But we have to go to the mall." He nodded and Laughed. "I wanted to go there anyways." I laughed and grabbed his hand. We walked down to my house because I wanted to change before going out. I let him in and went to my room. I put on a red tank with light shorts. I put my white convers on and My haters snapback. I grabbed my white and brown bag with my wallet and things and my beat headphones.(http://www.polyvore.com/day_at_mall/set?id=174100925) I grabbed my lanyard that had my keys and went downstairs. "Ready to go?" I asked Colby. he was sitting on my couch on his phone. He nodded and got up. We went out to my car and left. Basically we went to the mall, got lunch and walked around. Now its night and we're back at his house. His parents aren't home and his brother moved out. It was just me and him so we were watching the Saw movies. Whenever I got scared I nuzzled into him more. I notice that he grabbed the end on my grey shirt but ignored it. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=174742949) When the movie ended we looked at each other. "Its late. Can I stay here?" I asked him. He nodded. He got up to get a glass of water and I laid down and fell asleep. I felt him grab me and carry me up the stairs and in a bed. I was awake then and I heard some shuffling. I looked over and saw him shirtless and in only boxers. I laughed and he turned around. "Well someones awake." I smiled and nodded. He came and layed next to me. My blue eyes met his. Slowly he leaned in and kissed me. The passionate kiss turned into a makeout session. Him on top of me. He tugged at my shirt and my plaid pants and pulled both off. Im left in a bra which was taken off and panties. I tugged at his boxers and he stopped. "Are you sure?" I nodded. He pulled them off. It was so big. Ive seen it through his pants before. It to the side of his thigh! He pulled my panties off and stuck it in slowly. In and out. In and Out. "F....F..Aster" I said. He smiled and went faster. After a while it all stopped we both were laying there painting and out of breath. I got up and grabbed my clothes, put them on and went to bed.