Chapter 20

After Plo left, Shaak sighed in relief. Not that she didn't like him, but she just didn't want him to worry about her. She didn't want Ahsoka to worry, either... But Ahsoka was already worrying, and she didn't believe Shaak when she said that she was alright. Not that Shaak could blame her, she wasn't alright at all, but she just didn't want anyone to worry about her.

She sighed and said, "Let's go look for a place to live for a while, at least for 2 months." Ahsoka nodded and they began walking. They walked for an hour or 2, and in the meantime Shaak's wounds began to hurt more, but she tried her best to ignore it.

After a long time of walking, they reached a building that looked like a saloon. (I mean Selda's, in the Ahsoka book. I don't know how to describe that, I'm sorry!) They got inside and sat down at a table. Shaak sighed in relief; they were safe, for now at least. She looked at Ahsoka. She was so glad that they were both together again...

She saw a male Togruta standing behind the bar. She smiled and waved at him. He smiled too and waved back. She walked to him and asked him, "Hello, we're looking for a place to live for a while. Can you help us?" The male Togruta smiled and nodded, "Sure, there are a few buildings outside. They're all empty, so you can choose which one you want." Shaak thanked him and got back to Ahsoka. She said, "Come, I think I've found a place where we can stay." They walked outside and looked for the buildings.

They were easy to find, and soon Shaak and Ahsoka found a building they thought looked pretty good. They smiled at each other and knew that they'd found their 'home'. They got inside, and after they studied it for a few moments they each got in separate rooms. When she closed the door behind her, Shaak breathed in relief. Finally, she could rest for a moment. She felt her whole body began to shake and she collapsed on the floor.