Chapter 14

"Barriss? Is that you?" 

The creature laughed and slowly took off the helmet. 

It was indeed Barriss. 

Ahsoka and Shaak both looked at her, shocked.

She laughed again. "I was wondering when you were going to find out."

Ahsoka shook her head, she couldn't believe this. "Barriss... But... Why?" 

Barriss looked angry at her. "You know why! I told you and everyone in that room (idk how it's called, I'm sorry!) when your former 'master' captured me!" 

Ahsoka tried to hold back her tears. It was hard to see her former best friend like this.

Shaak looked at Ahsoka, and saw that she was fighting to hold back her tears. 
She looked at Barriss, "How could you? How could you betray her like that? She trusted you!" 
She grabbed her arm tighter. The wound started to hurt really bad and she wasn't sure how much longer she could handle the pain. 

Barriss looked at Shaak. "Let me tell you something, 'Master Jedi' " She said sarcastically. "I am not the only one who thinks that the Jedi are the fault of the war. All I did was join the right side. And it is not my fault that she trusted me! That was her own fault!" 

Ahsoka couldn't hold back her tears anymore, and some tears slid down her face. 
"This was all your plan? Blame Letta for the attack on the Temple, kill her and blame me for it; send me and Ventress to the warehouse, steal her lightsabers and her mask and try to kill me?" 

Barriss looked at Ahsoka. "You're smarter than I thought, I didn't think you would find out it this soon... But yes, that was all my plan!" 

Ahsoka whispered, crying,"You were my friend... Was that also your plan? " 

Barriss smiled evilly. "Yes, and it turns out that my plan worked pretty good!"

Shaak looked at Barriss again. "If you're no longer a Jedi, then what are you now?" 

Barriss laughed. "I was hoping that you would ask that." She smiled evilly. "Now that Ventress is no longer the apprentice of Dooku, I became his new apprentice!" She laughed. 

"Barriss... So... you're a Sith now?" Ahsoka looked at Barriss, still crying. 

"Yes, and my name is not Barriss anymore! My name is now Darth Tirra!" She laughed again. 

"That means that you're our enemy now... Even though it hurts me, we have to kill you..." Ahsoka said with tears in her eyes. 

"And how exactly are you planning to do that? A former Jedi Padawan without lightsabers and a wounded Jedi Master? You are no match for me!" Barriss laughed  evilly. 

Shaak and Ahsoka looked at each other and stood closer to each other. Shaak activated her lightsaber and stood in a defensive position. "Do you want to find out?" 

Barriss laughed again. "Let's see what you're made of..." She smiled evilly and swung her double-bladed lightsaber at Ahsoka, but Shaak blocked it with hers. 

Barriss smiled. "So you have quick reflexes, even with your wounded arm... But how are you going to react if I do this?" She quickly pulled out a blaster and pointed it at Shaak. "How unfortunate that no one can help you..." She smiled and fired a shot right at Shaaks wound in her arm.

Shaak cried out in pain, dropped her lightsaber and grabbed her arm. Barriss smirked and swung the lightsaber at Shaak, but Ahsoka quickly pulled Shaaks lightsaber to her with the Force, activated it and blocked Barriss' attack.

Barriss growled angry at her. "I should've killed you when I had the chance!"
Ahsoka swung the saber at Barriss with all her strength, and it sliced Barriss' double-bladed lightsaber in half.

Barriss screamed in anger and Force choked Ahsoka. 
Ahsoka gasped for breath and she began struggling. Her vision slowly started to get blurry. 

Shaak saw what was happening and Force pushed Barriss away. Barriss let go of Ahsoka, making her fall on the ground and gasping for breath. 

"Ahsoka!" Shaak quickly ran to her and kneeled down to her. Barriss got up and laughed. "If I wouldn't know better, I would say that you are master and padawan, or mother and daughter! You don't see it very often that people are concerned about each other..." Shaak was shocked: what did Barriss know?

Barriss looked at them. "You can't be master and padawan..." She smirked. "It looks like you're mother and daughter, but that's forbidden by the Jedi..."

Ahsoka looked at Shaak. She didn't say anything, but her eyes said everything. 'Is it true?'

I hope you like this chapter! I didn't have much inspiration, so I just wrote something 😂