Chapter 18

Ahsoka walked even closer to the person. She saw the face but she couldn't believe it.

She whispered in disbelief, "It can't be..."

The person smiled warm at her, and Ahsoka felt tears in her eyes. Not from sadness, but from joy, from disbelief.
She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as thight as she could. He was surprised at first, but hugged her back.
She released him, "Master Plo, I'm so happy to see you!"

(I know some people probably won't like this, but I have some plans for this story and I didn't want to ruin it. Sorry!)

Plo Koon looked at her, "I'm happy to see you too, Little 'Soka." She smiled and then asked, "What are you doing here on Shili? Why aren't you at the Jedi Temple?" Plo answered, "Master Ti was sent on Meditative Retreat to Shili, and I decided to look if she was alright."

Ahsoka began to cry when she heard that. Plo looked at her, worried, "What's wrong, little 'Soka?" She sobbed, "It's... Master Ti..." Plo looked at her, and asked her concerned, "Ahsoka? What do you mean? Is everything alright?"
She shook her head, sobbing, "No... Master Ti... Barriss... Barriss killed her..." She began to cry harder and didn't even try to stop her tears.

Plo Koon was shocked. Shaak was killed... by Barriss? But... how? He didn't want to believe it, but he knew it was true...

Ahsoka sniffed, "And... Master Ti... She told me that... she was my mother..." She couldn't stop crying, even if she wanted to. She found her mother, but almost immediately lost her...

Suddenly she felt a familiar Force presence, and she heard someone say, "She still is"