Aria Lestrange

AN I do not own any of these characters except Aria lestrange all the rest belong to JK Rowling

"But luscious she might be a squib" aunt Narcissa says to my uncle "she hasn't shown any magical talent and there has been no letter from Hogwarts. They always send out a letter if the child has magical ability"

"She can't be Narcissa" he says "she just can't be a squib"

I look up to see an owl tapping on the window. I look to my cousin draco, "its a Hogwarts owl" he says.he was going into second year so knew what he was talking about "i have my list so it must be for you"

I rush to the window and open it. The owl hops in and drops a letter onto the table. I open the letter my hands trembling in eexcitment.

Dear miss Lestrange

I hereby inform you, you have been accepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

We apologize for the delay and hope you will accept our invitation to start you education. You will find attached a list of what you will need.

Yours faithfully

Albus Dumbledore

Headmaster of Hogwarts.

I let out a squeal of delight.

"Aria what is it" aunt Narcissa calls rushing into the kitchen.

"im going to Hogwarts" i cry

She smiles "congratulations dear. We will go to Diagon alley tomorrow" she says "for now off to bed"

I jump off my chair still smiling happily and race upstairs to my room. I lie down on my lilac coloured bed smiling. I eventually fall asleep.

Draco's pov

"mum there's a note on the back of this list" i call to my mother and begin to read it out loud

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy

I must apologize once more for the delay. We had a bit of a debate over if we could let Aria into Hogwarts or not this year. I cannot stress to you enough if Aria causes any problems at all she will instantly be expelled from the school no matter how minor or major the problem may be.

I turn to my mother "a little prejudice" i say

"i agree" she says "just make sure she stays out of trouble draco" she says. I nod my head. I was going to make sure aria got the education she deserves.

Aria's pov

When i wake up the next morning I'm extremely excited I had under a week until i went to Hogwarts as my letter was that late. I look at my alarm clock that read 6 30 am. No one would be up until 7. I look around my rainbow coloured room. Yes rainbow coloured. One wall was purple another yellow another pink and the last orange. The floor was a green like grass and the ceiling a deep blue with silver all over it, like the night sky.

My cupboard was red and my bed was turquoise with indigo sheets and amber pillow case. I was about 9 when i picked what colour my room was to be. Everyone laughed at my request but allowed it anyway. Draco asked me why. I told him it was because i couldn't decide what colour i wanted but in truth the only colour i didn't want in my room was black the reason behind it was it reminded me to much of who i actually was. I wasn't a malfoy, i wasn't a potter or a wasley, a granger (a girl my cousin ALWAYS talked about) or a longbottom. I was a Lestrange and there was nothing i could do about it.