Chapter 21: Hospitalized

Felix POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and the sudden light swarms into my brain. The grogginess from the pain killer is still active and I can barely see. I turn to my right to see Marzia in a chair sound asleep. Thank god she's here.

I'm hooked up to a bunch of machines and I then realize I'm in a hospital. "Marzia" I whisper, still weak.

Her eyes opened and her face lit up.

"FELIX, oh my god you're okay." She said giving me a gentle hug and crying on my chest. I kept whispering "I love you" into her ear. Considering I couldn't move, it was the best thing I could do.

Marzia left momentarily to get a nurse, and came back with a female nurse.

"Mr. Kjellberg, do you remember what happened?"

My memory came back slowly. I pushed a fan out of the way of death.

"Yes ma'am, I helped a fan out" I said modestly.

"Helped? Felix, you saved her life, but unfortunately, you have some injuries. A broken rib, a broken arm, a fractured ankle and sprained wrist."

"That would explain why everything hurts, but it's not too bad"

"That good to hear. You'll be staying in the hospital for a couple days, just to make sure you're okay"

"Thanks... Uh how is Ciera?"

"She's okay, thanks to you"

I watched as the nurse walked out of the room and thought of what she said.

Marzia came over to me and smiled. "I'm so proud of you, you saved that girls life and risked your own."

"It was just instinct I suppose... Hey Marzia come closer, I have

to tell you something.

She came over to me and put her head down. "What is it?"

I put her cheek in my hand and kissed her. "That".

She smiled and sat back in her chair.

"How long was I out?" I asked hesitantly.

"About 7 hours, you missed your panel. Sparklez, Cry and Ken ask me what happened. They said that they hoped you feel better soon"

I smiled knowing that they cared. I glanced at the clock and saw that It was 10. "Hey Marzia, you should go back to the hotel and get some rest."

"I'm not leaving until I have you with me."

She's so stubborn sometimes, but so loyal. I love her so much.

"I love you so much, where are you going to sleep then?"

She pointed to a blow up mattress on the floor that I didn't even notice before.

"I would get up to hug you, but moving is an issue."

"Don't worry about it hun, the doctor will give you crutches tomorrow. I would also expect visitors tomorrow."

"Okay, for now we should get some sleep, goodnight babe"

Marzia walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. "Goodnight my cripple" she said laughing.

"Hey now" I said trying to be serious, but laughing at the same time. "Goodnight my love"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry this was just a filler chapter to set up the next couple. The next chapter will be really emotional so be prepared. I'll either update tonight or tomorrow. Thanks guys <3