Chapter 8: Dinner For Two

[Author's note: Hey sorry for the lack of updates. I have been really busy with school and youtube :3 anyways he reached 17.5 million subscribers today! I'm so proud of him. Melix forever <3]

Chapter 8: Dinner For Two

Felix wakes up in cold sweat. He tells himself it was just a dream and panics when he doesn't feel Marzia's body heat. He sits up and sees Marzia on the ground sound asleep. "She must have fell off the bed during the night, how cute".

Felix got up and picked her up, careful not to wake her. He set her on the bed and covered her up while he went downstairs. Her parents were sitting at the table and looked up when they saw Felix.

"Is Marzia sill sleeping?" Felix's dad asked. "Yea, I decided to make her breakfast, if that's okay with you."

"Of course it is! You know my daughter is lucky to have a man like you."

"Thanks Mrs. Bisognin," Felix said as he walked into the kitchen. He made pancakes, bacon, eggs and a cup of tea. He put it on a tray and carefully walked up the stairs to Marzia's room. "Wakey Wakey sleepy head" Felix said standing over the bed. "I made you something".

"Awe Felix, you're so sweet, and it looks delicious."

"Thanks, I tried"

________________________

After Marzia ate her food, Felix decided to record some videos. Marzia said that she would go to the store and buy some last minute things. On her way out she told her parents "if you hear Felix yelling upstairs, it's because he's filming." Both parents gave her a funny look. "They'll get used to it" she thought.

Felix recorded Happy Wheels, Amnesia and a couple random horror games. After about 3 hours of recording and editing, Marzia walked in with a bag full of stuff. "Need help with that Marzia?"

"No I'm fine, thanks."

"Ok, just let me know if you need anything."

Felix went back to editing.

"How was recording?"

"Good I guess, but Stephano was being a little bitch today."

"I bet" Marzia said with a giggle.

Felix was always a joker, sweet and caring but also crazy and fun.

As Marzia started packing the things she bought into her suitcase, she started coming to the realization that this would be her last full day in Italy.

Felix saw Marzia coming to the realization.

"Marzia, I want to take you to dinner tonight at your favorite Italian restaurant. Just the two of us."

"That would be lovely, but I still have so much to pack."

"Girl, don't worry bout it, you can finish tomorrow, let yourself have a little fun."

"Okay, I guess you're right"

"So it's settled, I'll make reservations right now."

As Felix went out of the room to make a reservation, Marzia picked out her clothes she would wear. Felix would probably wear his tuxedo so Marzia figured she would wear her matching teal dress. Her flats were white, along with her flower headband and her handbag. Marzia planned to wear the necklace Felix gave her, just to make the night extra special. She didn't put it on yet, as the dinner was still a couple hours away.

________________________

An hour passed and they both got ready for their night out. Felix (as Marzia predicted), put on his teal tuxedo and white dress shoes. Marzia got dressed in her beautiful outfit and came out of the bathroom.

Felix sprayed on a little cologne and turned around.

"You look amazing" said Felix as he embraced his lovely date.

"Thank you, so do you babe" Marzia said embracing back.

"We shall go now if you don't mind, we don't want to be late."

"Okay, I'm ready let me just get my purse."

[At The Dinner]

Felix led Marzia to her chair and pulled it out for her.

"Your 'share' my lady"

"Haha thanks hun"

"Wathchu you laughing at gurl"

"You said chair like share and I think it's so adorable."

Felix blushed and sat down. "Just remember, order anything you want, it's your last dinner in Italy for awhile so make it count" Felix said as he looked at the menu himself.

They ordered their meal and it was delicious. A feast of pasta, chicken and smothered sausage was fitting for her last meal. They left the restaurant full and happy. Marzia looked happier than before and Felix looked forward to the next years of his life.

When they got back to Marzia's house, they were greeted by her mom.

"How was the dinner?" Mrs. Bisognin asked.

"Wonderful" Marzia said, kissing Felix on the cheek.

"Well I'm glad you two had fun, how about we have a movie night as the last night all together for awhile."

"Sure but let us change" Marzia said as she ran up the stairs followed by Felix.

When both of them changed into sweatpants and t shirts, they headed down to find both of her parents on the couch with popcorn.

Marzia and Felix plopped down next to her parents and watched 3 movies. Half way through the 3rd movie, Marzia fell asleep.
Marzia's dad looked over. "Awe she fell asleep, how precious, I'm sure this couch isn't to comfortable though".
"I got her" Felix said as he lifted her from the couch and started up the stairs with her in his arms. "Goodnight.... Mom and Dad" Felix said before he trudged up the stairs.

Once Felix got to Marzia's room, he put her on the bed. Her eyes opened and she lunged at Felix kissing him passionately.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" Felix asked after his girlfriend let go.

Marzia smiled "I was never asleep, I just wanted to be in your arms"

"You're too cute" Felix stated as he pushed her up on the wall with masculine power.
She giggled and pressed her lips against his.

The make-out session lasted for a while until Felix pulled away and smiled.

"You should get some sleep babe, we have a long day ahead of us."

"You're right, but I just want to be with you."

"You can, I'm going to bed now too."

The cutest couple in the world got ready and hopped in bed together.
The two looked into eachother's eyes.

"You ready for tomorrow my princess?"

"Of course my prince, I have to wake up early and pack though."

"I'll help you, just make sure to wake me up. We leave the house at 10:30 and the flight leaves at 12."

"Okay. I can't wait."

"Just remember, whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart, and I would die for you. You are my everything."

Marzia smiled. "I feel the same way, I'll love you forever."

With that, they fell asleep in each other's arms. Her last night in Italy is one that she would never forget.