Chapter 7: Packing

Chapter 7: Packing

Felix woke up to Marzia walking around. "Babe, whatcha doing?" "Packing, there's so much to pack! I have to pack now." Felix laughed. "Ok, have fun with that, I'm going to go downstairs and shoot a vlog."

Marzia's parents were not there so Felix set up his camera in the living room.

"Hoooows it going bro's? My name is Peeeewdiepie, and today I'm in Italy. Some of you always ask who I'm dating and I think it should be private, but oh well. I do have a girlfriend and her name is Marzia. She's beautiful, amazing , funny and I love her. So yea, she said it was okay to show some pictures."

With that Felix shut off the camera. He turned around to see Marzia standing in the doorway smiling, and her cheeks a nice pink. "Oh Felix you're so sweet". "I don't think so, I was just stating facts." Said Felix standing up and giving her a hug.

"What if they don't like me?" Said Marzia with a worried facial expression. "I'm sure your fangirls won't be to happy, and after all, technically I am one too."

"Yes, but you are my girl, they may be mad, but what are they going to do?, caps lock me to death? It doesn't matter if they have an issue with it. It looks like they'll be mad forever" Felix said as he kissed her softly. "Mine, do you understand me princess? Mine."

Marzia smiled as she went back into her room to pack. As his video uploaded Felix decided to go help
Marzia.

Felix went into Marzia's room and saw his girlfriend's room a mess. "Marzia, are you in here?"

"Yea I'm right here" said Marzia jumping out of her closet. "I just don't know what to pack."

"Remember your parents would send some stuff once we settled in, don't worry about it to much."

"I know but it's still difficult to pack. I just don't want to forget anything. We leave in 2 days right?"

"Yes, my love. Our flight leaves in 2 days at noon."

"Okay, I'm still a little nervous though."

"I understand, but you're going to be safe with me."

[After Dinner]

Marzia was panicking about packing the whole day and Felix would always try and calm her down. Marzia eventually decided to take a break so she could go to sleep. She laid down next to Felix, who was watching his latest video to make sure it uploaded correctly.

"Felix"

"Yes dear?"

"I can't wait to be with you forever"

"Me two babe, me two..."

With that Marzia fell asleep, and Felix kissed her on her forehead before going to sleep himself.