Chapter 54: Graduation Day👨‍🎓🖤🎓

3 months later
Jasmine pov 🌹🌸
I watched Jamar walk across the stage and smiled. We are no longer together but I still love him. The fact that we are no longer together shocked the whole school and made Jamar gain some ugly hoes.

Emily funeral was the last time we all actually hung out together. April only speak to me when her parents or Ty tell her to. Ty and I are cool but not close at all. Losing Emily fucked our squad up and I don't know what can bring us back together. Dvyne and Royce were found and they were found safe. They were being held hostage in this warehouse.

Ty glanced at me when he walked across the stage. I shook my head and wiped the tear that fell. I didn't want to ruin my make up. Other people names were called including my old friends names. I don't have any friends anymore.

"Jasmine Montana". My name was finally called and I smiled walking across the stage. I was handed my diploma and I walked off the stage. I made it pretty far and I'm ready for the next chapter in life.
My parents were screaming my name and my little brother was too. I walked to my seat and stood with everyone else.

"Congratulations, class of 2017!!!!". The principal smiled and clapped.

We tossed out caps in the air and everyone cheered. My cap landed in front of me and I picked it up and walked away. My mom was smiling and dancing.
"My baby did it". My dad hugged me.
"Yeah"
"Are you ready for Clemson?" My mom asked me.
"The question is " I folded my arms "is Clemson ready for me?!.

Dvyne walked towards me and hugged me. "Look, I know you're still a little upset about the break up but I wanted you to know that their is going to be a party tonight and I want you to come with me".

"I don't know vye". I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Go", my mom said.
"But-" I started to say.
"You're going and I'm going to make sure you do go" my dad said.

"Okay". I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Wear a black dress and be ready at 8". Vye kissed my cheek and walked away.

Dvyne pov🔥😍
Well I just convinced jasmine to come to the graduation party. I hope she talks to Jamar and they get back together.

I sat down in my car and strolled down my timeline on instagram. I saw people posting graduation pictures and I decided to post me and Royce picture.

There was a sudden knock on my window and I rolled my eyes. I rolled my window and stared at Jamar. "Hey, Mr. king"

"Wassup". He smiled and cocked his head to the side.

"How is life?". I didn't really care but I just wanted to show him some respect.

"I mean it's alright ". He smacked his lips and stepped back a little from my car.

"You missing something?". I can tell he felt lost without Jasmine but he the one that broke up with her.

"I lost my heart". He folded his arms.

"But you're living ". I rolled my eyes.

"Barely" he responded.

"Just move on". I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

Graduation party
Location: Miami School of the Arts 🎭
Time- 8:30 p.m.