No real friends

Lexi POV
I was at home thinking about me and Kenneth little secret. I feel so guilty. My phone buzzed and when i looked my phone i seen that i had a message from jazz.

Text conversation:
Jazz💜💜 - meet me at the park down the street .
Me:okay
End of conversation

Jasmine pov
I was sitting down on the park bench when i seen lexi approaching me. " hey bestie" she said hugging me. "Hey girl" i said. " so wassup" she said. " im moving" i said looking down. " its not april fools day so cut the jokes " she said laughing. " im serious" i said and then i sighed. " nooo please don't leave" she said poking her bottom lip out.

I looked at her and said " you will be okay" . " Nah i need my bestfriend here with me" she said with tears sliding down her face. "I will try to visit" i said wiping away her tears. "Okay" she said. Kenneth seen me and walked towards me. He hugged me and then he sat down on the bench with me and lexi.

" wassup babe" he said. "Im moving" i said. "Nahh" i said shaking my head." You ain't going nowhere" he said standing up. " im pregnant" Lexi yelled. " woah who the daddy" i asked her. "Damn" kenneth said under his breath. " i have to tell you something" Lexi said. " what"? I said. " I been fucking kenneth " she said looking at him. " what the fuck"? I yelled. " The baby is his" she said. "I'm sorry " kenneth said to me. " how many months are you"? I asked lexi. " 3 months" she said. " How long has this been going on?" i asked them both. " 6 months" kenneth said. " Fake ass friends" i said standing up and putting my purse on my shoulder. " He beat me so many times" i said to lexi. " i didnt - - i cut her off " yeah you didn't know " i said walking away. I got in my car and drove home.

I hope miami has some real as people. I can't believe my own bestfriend did something like that.Fuck her and him.They both can go to hell.