What Have I Done?

"Chanyeol's vision instantly turned red of rage

"Chanyeol's vision instantly turned red of rage."

Even though the aim of vision is blurry and unrecognizable. Chanyeol could still hear the slutty moans coming out of Baekhyun's sinful lips and the constant sucking of skin lingering in the air. Chanyeol doesn't believe it, no, he can't believe it.

Chanyeol couldn't take the pain, fuck no, how could Baekhyun succumb to Sehun's seductions? He didn't know, and he felt played and used - one of Baekhyun's toys.

Chanyeol shakes his head in disapproval and in denial.

You know what, who gives a fuck anyways?...some of us already know that our fucking current boyfriends are cheating on us. It's just ridiculous.

But, something about Baekhyun is different and he likes how the brunette makes him feel. He's not going to deny that the brunette is extremely attractive and cute, but right now Chanyeol can hear his heart breaking into a million pieces.

He looked back once more, Baekhyun was still engrossed in the heated session of sloppy kissing and intimate touching. Hell no, no one should touch Baekhyun like that with the exception of him. Just him.

Chanyeol's anger is already above than average. He's more angrier than the time Luhan let their dog run away by leaving the door wide open. Goddamn, he doesn't know if this is the Baekhyun he knows and instantly fell in love with. Who is this?

All sounds of sex finally all stops when Sehun gets a phone call. Sehun swiftly sits up from his position startling Baekhyun. "Um...Babe I got to take this call, it's from the agency." But, Baekhyun knows better than to believe the call was from the fucking agency. Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Right."

Sehun swiftly opens the door and receives the call from his lover, Luhan.

Baekhyun can't help the slow tear trickling down his cheek.

Chanyeol is confused, why is Baekhyun crying?

He lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding and carefully whispers through one of the closet's openings, "Baek! Baek! Baek!"

Baekhyun jumps in surprise from the whisper in the room calling him by his name. That's when the realization hit him - Chanyeol.

He mentally facepalmed himself and makes his way carefully to the closet always making sure to look back at the door for any sign of Sehun bursting in. "Chanyeol mianhae. I don't know what came over me. I-"

"Do you still love him?"

"Huh..Wha-"

"Do you still love him?!"

"P-please Chanyeol you have to understa-"

"Understand what? That you lied to me and fooled around with my feelings!"