Chapter Five

(WARNING: SMUTTY CHAPTER AHEAD)

Chanyeol is awakened by the morning light peeking through the glass windows

Chanyeol is awakened by the morning light peeking through the glass windows. His eyes opening slowly trying to get used to the warm bright light. His hands are still holding onto Baekhyun's waist tightly, while Baekhyun's hands are securely placed on top of Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol closely admires Baekhyun's feminine face features with a loving smile. His blonde hair shining in the midst of the warm sunlight. The shadow of his long eyelashes illuminating his high cheekbones and cheeks. His nose a cute button nose. And lastly, his lips a plump perfect shade of pink.

Chanyeol couldn't maintain himself and placed a small peck over Baekhyun's smooth lips.

Baekhyun cutely whines over Chanyeol's sweet action and ends up waking up to Chanyeol's loving smile.

"Hey babe, did you sleep well?' Chanyeol asks sweetly with a warm smile adorning his lips. Baekhyun returns the warm smile back to Chanyeol sleepily. Chanyeol gets up and pulls the bed covers to stand up.

"Oh, hey babe, what time is it?" Baekhyun sits upright and inquires with a small pout, making Chanyeol's heart skip a beat on seeing Baekhyun's cuteness.

Chanyeol begins by walking over to Baekhyun seductively, teeth biting his bottom lip, while licking them teasingly slowly. His bad-boy smirk showing for only Baekhyun to see. "It's time for me and you...." Chanyeol abruptly stops making the whole room go in silence and Baekhyun with open eyes full of curiosity.

Chanyeol goes down to his ear and whispers next to his nape making Baekhyun's whole body shiver in delight, "It's time for me and you to..." Baekhyun naturally closes his eyes waiting for Chanyeol's luscious lips. "Make...Breakfast." Chanyeol hurriedly finishes by licking Baekhyun's ear with his warm slick tongue and sprinting as fast as he can downstairs. Baekhyun is left confused and angry, Chanyeol leaving him wanting more.

"Ugh! Park Chanyeol, fuck you!" Baekhyun angrily yells at him for teasing him naughtily, Baekhyun runs after him, both males chasing after each other like little kids. Screams, yells, and laughter filling the warm and playful ambience.