TATTOOS

a/n: hey hey hey, Im back with another Andy imagine. Hope you like it!

"Are you ready?" I asked Andy.

" ready as I'll ever be," Andy said to me as he got his keys before we left.

A couple weeks ago my boyfriend, Andy, had scheduled to get yet another tattoo at the tattoo parlor he always goes to. Today was the day he would be getting the tattoo. The funny thing about it, is that he still gets kinda nervous right before getting a tattoo. I guess the 'this is permanent. This is going to be on your body forever' thing always gets to him.

As we got into the car I asked " what are you getting? I'm surprised you haven't told me."

"You'll find out soon enough," Andy said smirking, knowing that soon enough that this will KILL me.

"C'mon you can't do that to me!" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, but I just did! The puppy dog eyes don't work on me anymore," he chuckled.

"Fine be like that," I said.

After a little bit, we got to the tattoo parlor. We walked in and the moment I stepped I felt out of place. I was the only one in there that didn't have tattoos everywhere on their body, never mind no tattoos at all.

Andy and I walked up to the front desk and talked to the lady sitting there. I wasn't paying attention for a little while.

"What do you mean jay can't do my tattoo?!" Andy said, exasperated. This got my attention.

" sorry, Andy, but jay had an emergency. He had to leave." The lady said.

"Then who's gonna do it?"

"Pete. he's with a client right now, but he should be out any minute."

"Jay owes me.." Andy murmured under his breath while nodding to the lady.

Andy and I sat in the little waiting area next to the front desk.

" who is Pete?" I asked.

" he's is a complete and utter douchebag. Last time I got a tattoo from him, we ended up screaming at each other before I left," Andy said disappointed and annoyed.

" did he fuck up your tattoo?" I asked.

" no, he's actually a really good artist. I just can't sit in a room with him for more than five minutes," Andy explained.

"Oh it's you," a voice says, interrupting our conversation.

" let's just get this over with, Pete," Andy said rolling his eyes.

He dragged us to his work station and got Andy set up.

" jay left me the sketch, is this ok?" Pete said to Andy, showing a drawing of a heart with my name in fancy cursive writing. HE'S GETTING MY NAME?! WHAT IF WE BREAK UP?!

"its grea-" I interrupted.

"Andy what if we break up?!" I exclaimed.

"I love you and that's all that matters," Andy said giving me a big smile. Well I can't say no to that.

" I love you too," Pete rolled his eyes.

Pete started on Andy's tattoo. No words were exchanged, just awkward silence.

" is this your name, sweetheart?" Pete asked me.

" yep" I nodded.

" that's a pretty name. It's a shame your taken, your beautiful," Pete said to me.

"Hey man! Lay off! do your job and work on the tattoo!" Andy snapped, Pete rolled his eyes yet again.

After about 45 minutes of more awkward silence, Andy's tattoo was finished.

" sorry guys, I was gone for more time than I expected," jay burst through the parlor doors. Then his eyes found their way to me and Andy; he walked over to us.

"Hey man, I'm really sorry," jay said.

I had only met jay one other time. He's pretty cool; he's the kind of guy that looks super intimidating but once you get to know him, he's really nice. Jay is almost head-to-toe covered in tattoos, the only place that isn't tattooed is his face.

" you're lucky we didn't kill each other," Andy boasted.

"I got an idea! How 'bout I give you a free tattoo? I got an hour or two," jay suggested.

" I think I'm good with the tattoos i have, at least for today," Andy shook his head a little.

" what about you, y/n is it?" Jay asked me.

" I don't know...." I bit my lip, Andy looked at me and raised his eyebrows waiting for a response.

What if my parents found out? They would kill me, they already don't like my piercings. But it's my life, I'm an adult I can do what I want.

" ya know, fuck it! let's do it!" I said with a big smile. Andy laughed.

" that's what I like to hear! What do you want?" Jay chuckled.

" Andy's name," I said grinning ear to ear.

" she's a keeper!" Jay said to Andy.

"I know." Andy said smiling. I gave Andy a quick peck on the lips, blushing.

A/n: I hope you liked that! Thanks for reading!