Chapter 2

Ruth's POV

"Are you deaf? He just said it. The. Chosen. One." I glare at little brown haired boy and throw the knife so it flys right above his head and sticks into the wall. "AH!" He quickly crouches down and covers his head.

"Sweet heart, it's quite simple. We need you to come with us to stop a war that is brewing." I watched as he looked dead serious. He's crazy right? He's gotta be. Me? Stop a war? Yea right.

"Y'all sure you didn't just escape the mental hospital..?" I remove my foot off of pretty boy and walk over to my counter and stand in front of the cabinet Lynn is hiding in.

"I CAN BREATHE!" We watch as pretty boy struggles to get up and breathes as if he hasn't had air for a while....

oh wait..

oops?

"Shut up Nolan. We're hear for a reason."

Nolan^^

Nolan^^

"You try having this chick step on your neck for a while.." he coughs a few times and I look at all of them still glaring.

"I want you crazy freaks to leave my house right now." I say calmly. And that's never good. When I'm calm I usually hurt someone.

"Not until you come with us. Your the key to keeping the world like it is." I rise an eyebrow at brown hair boy.

"And what's that?"

"Free off demons. We are angels and soon you will be too. You are The Chosen One that will win this war and stop the demons once and for all." Sex god on legs is crazy, I can't stop myself. I burst out laughing. Oh my god they must be insane.

"Hahaha, real funny guys. Hahaha" I hold my stomach as I let out gut wrenching laughs.

"No, were telling the truth. Now, how would I know this. Ruth Marie Sliver. Age 19. Birthday tomorrow. Favourite colour is black. " I stop laughing.

"Uh cause your class A stalkers. Now get out of my house before I throw you out." I step forward and clench my fists at my sides. None of them take my threat lightly. I walk over to Nolan and grab his ear and twist bending him over as he starts screaming like a little girl. "I said out." I growl out through my clenched jaw.

"Let's go Chad,but know this Ruth. We will return. At midnight tonight when your change begins." I could hear clothes ripping and soon beautiful white wings erupted from his back. I stared wide eyed at him and soon heard more clothes ripping. Soon "Chad" has wings growing out of his back. I felt something touch my back and knew Nolan had brought his wings out.

"You all are insane. This is just a bad dream. I want you out. OUT LEAVE! " I throw Nolan away from my and him and Chad walked out as I heard my front door opening and closeing. I stared down at my feet not wanting to believe it. This is all just a bad dream, right? I felt fingers brush along my cheek.

"You'll soon realize this isn't a dream, this is all real Angel..." I felt more then heard his words. I could smell his intoxicating smell, I looked up and noticed that one wrong move and our lips would be touching. He sighed once before letting his fingers drop and started walking out. He's wing brushed by me and almost curled around me and I shivered as it touched my skin.

As his foot steps were fading away I held my breathe. Soon I could hear the soft click of my door closing. I relaxed and walked over to the cabinet. I squated down and opened to see a passed out Lynn. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to her room. I layed her in her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead before walking back to the kitchen consumed by my thoughts...

Me? An angel..?

Impossible.

Demons?

Fairy tale.

I mean..it's gotta be...

Right...?