What Happened

Adams POV

Later that day after I met Eves new form the guys and I decided to go to out back. We wanted to sit in the corner but that seat was reserved for two girls.

After we ordered our food we were making jokes.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" Brad asked. We all stared at him. "To say hello from the other side." We chuckled at that one  but we didn't laugh historically.

"I got one." Barry claimed. "So two men are walking down the street. They see a proustite and one says “look john its a proustite.” the other says “yeah so let's get away. ” and they rush away. “what frank I'm not saying she's a proustite but she's been pounded more times then the I in Pixar.”"

Barry finishes the joke and we laughed our asses off because it was true. "Nah man that's nothing. Listen to this one." Neil says and he begins the joke. "Two dyslexics walk into a bra." Then he starts laughing like hell. We just looked at him confused.

"OK we didn't get that, it was probably an inside joke. So hear this one." I start. "A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on the front if his pants. The bartender says “doesnt that hurt” and the pirate said “arrrg. Its driving me nuts!" And we started laughing our asses of

"That's a good one Adam!" Barry said.

After we stopped telling joke and eating the conversation got serious. "Adam do you love that girl Eve?" Brad asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"Lots man. But she won't notice me."

"Then text her and tell her to meet you tomorrow so you can tell her in person." He replied and I did.

~~~~~~~~

When we got home I told her. I told her to meet me at Milestone park tomorrow at twelve. It was going to work out just fine.

Eves POV

"Michelle can you drop me off at he park." I ask her.

"Why Jess. Why do you what me to drop you off?" She asks coming into the room I was in.

"Because Adam wants me to meet him so I am." Then she ooed me.

"Oooooooo. I told you he loves you. So what are you going to tell him?" She grabbed her keys and we left the house,got in the car, and drove off.

"I don't know yet. I'll think of something." We eventually got to the park and I was getting out the car.

"Stay here in case he tries anything stupid." She nodded and I walked off to the park. I found him swinging on the swings. I sat next to him and looked in the direction he was.

"So I guess you did come." He said looking down.

"Yeah I stayed true to my word. Now what was it you want to tell me?" I looked around the park. It was the biggest park in all of new york. They call it the park of love.

"Eve," he said as he grabbed my chin and moved my head to look at him "I told you to come here so I can tell you that. I love you." For some reason I was shocked. I knew this was coming but it shocked me.

All of a sudden he kissed me. It was deep and it felt good. I haven't been loved or kissed like that since about 16 years ago. Once I realized what was happening I pulled away. And turned away.

"What's wrong?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Its just, I still love my boy friend. I really miss him." I felt a tear fall down my cheek. He stood up and held out his hand.

"Come. I need to show you something." I took his hand. It felt warm and he led me to his car.

Michelles POV for a couple secs

I was sitting in the car waiting for Jess to get back. I looked back at the park and I see Adam holding Jess's hand, leading her to his car. The little fucker is probably trying to fuck her. I immediately got out the car and shoved Adam against his.

"What the fuck do you think your doing!" I pinned him holing his arm behind me.

"Micheal! Stop! Its OK! Let him go!" She tried to pull me off him.

"No Jess! I won't let him hurt you!"

"But he's, not." She struggled. "Its fine! He won't hurt me. He just wants to show me something as friends. Micheal please." I looked at her pleading.

I let go of Adam but before I nudged him. "Only because you called me Michael." She thanked me.

"Just go home. I'll see you soon OK?" I nodded and I left after they left in their car.

I don't know if you know already but sometimes we call each other boy names so mines Michael and hers is either John or Jose.

Eves POV

Adam drove me to a House. It was a a big two story house with a massive window in the front.

"What you love is inside." He said and he sighed. He was talking about Eithan. I looked at him and mouthed the words thank you and I ran to the door. I saw Eithan in the window sitting at a table reading the news paper. I couldn't be more happier.

I kept running to the door till a lady and a kid ran up to him. The lady kissed him and the kid hugged him. I slowly walked back words in shock till I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Who is this?" I asked Adam.

"That's Eithan. After you went into a coma he thought you were dead. He moved on and got married. It happens when you disappear." I start crying and I turn to cry in his chest. "That's why you need to tell me what really happened. Why did you really go into a coma?"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

1004

Whoa this is a long chapter. Please tell me how its going.