35 | Awkward dinner

Zacznij od początku

A gasp fell from his lips and he couldn't help but bite at the rim of the glass. "I know you like that baby girl." The way Zayn whispered it into his ear made Liam wish he could just ride him right then and there. He hated how he made him feel right now. He hated him, with a passion, but there was still this sexual attraction between them that made both the boys run back to each other.

But it was all still so confusing. First, Zayn doesn't want anything to do with Liam and the baby, and now he's fingering him while they were having dinner with their families. Now, the curly haired boy had no idea what was going on with him, but he enjoyed all this for some reason.

Five minutes later and Liam suddenly could feel entrance stretch, his body tensing some more at the feeling of three fingers inside of him. He was holding back all the moans, his hands gripping at the dining table.

"Sweetie?" The boys head snapped up to the direction of his mother. "Y– yes?" He asked with a stutter, Zayn's fingers moving deeper into him which caused him to squeak.

"Are you alright?" Karen frowned a little, narrowing her eyebrows in confusion at her son. "O– oh uh, yes– yeah I'm fine." Liam sent her a nervous smile, biting his lips and squeezed his eyes shut when he felt his fingertips brush against his prostate.

"Are you sure sweetheart?" The brunette wanted to snap at his mother but instead he nodded his head real quick, automatically moving against the lads fingers.

Liam glared over at Zayn, loudly clearing his throat. "I'm– um, I'm going to the bathroom." He declared loud and clear for Zayn to understand, the blond stopping his fingers.

He smiled innocently over at him and wiped his mouth clean with the napkin beside his table, standing up once Zayn pulled his fingers out. "Excuse me." He glanced back at the lad before scurrying out of the dining room with his heels in hope that no one would see his hard one, heading directly towards the bathroom.

He closed the door and locked it, leaning himself against the door. He sighed and bit his lip, looking up at the ceiling. "Why?" He whispered to himself. "Why is this happening now?"

Liam shook his head at himself, glancing down at the visible bump. Surprisingly, it was really big considering that he was only about eight weeks in already.

He jumped in surprise when a knock sounded on the door, freezing. "Uh, what– who is it?" He stumbled over his words, fumbling to grab the doorknob.

"It's me." A wave of annoyance washed over the boys body, scrunching his nose up before he opened the door. Just when he was about to say something, his lips were sealed with a pair of familiar soft yet rough lips, getting pushed back into the bathroom almost immediately.

The moan just slipped out of his mouth when the blond haired lad pinned him against the sink, kicking the door close and locking it. "I don't get you." Liam panted softly after they pulled away from their heated kiss, his hands grading at his ex-best friends shirt.

"First you don't want to do anything with me and the baby and threatened to ruin my life if I ever told your parents and now you're fucking me behind the bimbo's back. What the fuck?" He breathed through his nose, suddenly getting picked up by the back of his thighs as the lad leaned down.

"You really wanna know?" Zayn whispered against his lips, placing him on the sink. "Yes." The curly haired boy nodded his head, leaning himself a little back as the lad mouthed along his jaw.

"I don't know how to say this." The blond said softly, looking into his eyes. "I just– you're just–" Liam was a little surprised about the fact that the other lad was stumbling over his own words, raising one of his perfectly plucked eyebrows at him.

"I'm just what?" He gazed into Zayn's golden orbs, wanting to read any kind of emotions except lust or hate, just something else. "You're sexy." Zayn admitted, his hands gripping at his waist desperately.

"Just sexy?" Liam giggled a little at that and furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Well, yeah." The brunette scoffed at that and pushed him away with his foot. "Wow." He said and jumped off the sink, pushing passed him.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked confused.

"I'm going back to dinner. Don't think about doing any funny business, Asshole." Liam rolled his eyes and walked out of the bathroom, gently rubbing at his exposed bump with a sigh.