[Link For Aao Na From Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani http://www.saavn.com/s/song/hindi/Phir-Bhi-Dil-Hai-Hindustani/Aao-Na-Aao-Na/EQIxQ0NhRUs]

Aao Na Aao Na Mere Paas Aao Na

As RK started making juice, he hears a sound and turns to look at Sassy, and sees her spreading a very large helping of jam on his toast.

"What are you doing, Sassy?"

"I'm putting jam on your bread, Papa." she says as she messily spread jam over the bread, and her hand as little lumps fell on the plate and counter, luckily not on her dress.

Seeing the quantity of jam on the toast, RK knew he will get diabetics, but he didn't care as his daughter was doing it for him so lovingly.

Zindagi Ka Koi Geet Tum Gao Na

RK pours juice into two glasses and fixes a tray, seeing Sassy's hand he washes her hand and turning his back to her he says "Hop on my back."

Sassy stands on the counter, and jumps on his back, clinging to him. RK tells her to hold him tight and taking the tray he walks towards the dinning table.

Tum Is Dil Ki Dhadkan Ho Tum Nahin Jaanti

Mere Jeene Ka Karan Ho Tum Nahin Jaanti

RK sat with Sassy on his lap, and he was about to eat his toast when Sassy said she will feed him, RK gives her the toast. Reaching up, Sassy puts the toast on his mouth and RK bites on the overly sweet toast and starts munching on while Sassy starts laughing.

"What?" RK asks smiling seeing her laugh.

"You have red mush." Sassy says laughing falling on her back, RK quickly holds her while she leaning on his hands continued to laugh.

Aao Na Aao Na Mere Paas Aao Na

Getting down his lap, Sassy runs to the middle of the table and grabs tissues from the tissue box and runs back to RK. She gets on his lap and starts cleaning the jam off.

Pyaar Se Raaste Aakey Mehkao Na

Tum Jaisa Koi Nahin Hai Tum Nahin Jaanti

Tum Ho To Swarg Yehi Hai Tum Nahin Jaanti

"Okay, now it is cleaned." Sassy declares.

RK scoops up his daughter and kisses her and then hugs her close not wanting to even let her out of his sight.

Aao Na Aao Na Mere Paas Aao Na

Once RK finished his breakfast, they both had a race to see who finishes their juice first, and Sassy won.

RK and Sassy went to buy birthday gift for Omi. RK had asked Sassy to buy whatever she wanted for Omi and herself, and every single thing Sassy touched or even looked at in the mall, RK bought it for her much to Sassy's joy and surprise. She touched a toy to check it and it was in her shopping bag. Seeing her joy and excitement, RK was even more excited and continued to buy her whatever she wanted.

RK and Sassy came out of the toy store to go to the clothes store when Sassy heard someone cry. Sassy quickly turns to the direction while RK who was busy managing the bags and Sassy, who he insisted on carrying didn't hear anything.