The Mall

453 words including author note

chanyeol works at a store in the mall and baekhyun just wants to get this free item.

"man i havent been to the mall in foreva"

baekhyun groaned and got off his bed and put sum clothes on.

he walked out and walked in the mall bcuz it was that close to him!!!

man they got some good stuff...he thought. there were deals everywhere and he knew he had to buy sumthn!!

"woah!!" he gasped

he saw the lit (as in bright) store skechers and he knew he was gonna go in for the free bubble gum.

(for those of u who dont know but skechers is a nice shoe store ! and it has a big ass free bubble gum machine heres a pic)

(lookin like they promote progressive lol flo where u @.... ok back to story)

Baekhyun walked in the store and started turning the gum machine til someone grasped his shoulder and he turned a 360 full rotation and was like tf!!!

"kids only."

the employee said.

kids only. wtf this broke nigga talkin bout!!! baekhyun thought yet he was gettig FREE gum !!!

"jk!!! help urself" the skecher employee giggled.

"help myself? BOY HELP YOSELF. coming over to me tlkin bout some 'kids only' face ass. yo twinkle toes wearin head ass. them shits light up too. now get away from me!!" baekhyun attacked as he got his free gum and left.

left? NAH the skecher employee grabbed him by the collar before he left.

while he was grabbing baekhyun and baekhyun was closer cuz of the grab he notice the bitch nmae was chanyeol.

"LET GO OF ME. C H A N Y E O L!!" baekhyn yelled.

"I AINT LETTIN GO AFTER U SAID ALL THAT BULLSHIT TO ME WHEN YO BROKE ASS TRYNA GET FREE GUM IN A SKECHER STORE IN THE KIDS SIDE AND LEAVE MY TWINKLE TOES ALONE BITCH!" chanyeol screamed.

while they was hustlin at each other they aint notice these kids watching while smackin on they free gum.

"mom why r they being loud..." one kid said.

"i hate this store now!!" another kid cried

chanyeol and baekhun stopped arguing when they realized they was surrounded by kids.

"shit..i might get fired..." chanyel said as he realized he was arguing towards a customer.

"man tbh...im sorry bro i aint mean to get all mad at yo joke n sht. thx fo the free gum tho." baek apologized.

they hugged it out and ended the day great.

baekhyun also got him a new pair of retro og 85 skechers black with pink details.

the end.

a/n; hope u liked that lit ass story i made. thx!!!