Twenty One: It's Finally Out

Start from the beginning

"That ended ages ago."

"So you got a boyfriend then?" Ollie asked, a wide grin back on his face. I just smiled in response and he gasped.

"Is he hot?" Ollie asked, a smirk and a wink on his face.

I looked over at the kitchen again and called Lukas into the living room. Lukas rushed into the room with his drink in his hand.

"Come here." I ordered. Lukas quickly approached me and leaned over the sofa, his head next to mine as he looked at my laptop screen.

"This is him." I said, watching Ollie as he checked Lukas out.

"Shit, well done Alex. You banged him yet?" Ollie asked blatantly. Lukas laughed while I covered my face in embarrassment.

While I recovered from the embarrassment, Lukas spoke for me. "I would, but I got stabbed not long ago and I'm not allowed to have sex for the next two weeks." Lukas told my brother. I bit the inside of my cheeks, feeling embarrassed but also quite flattered. I could feel myself blushing like crazy.

"You got stabbed? Shit, I hope you're alright." Was Ollie's response. Lukas replied by saying he was okay and then the conversation moved along.

"So, why do you need advice again?" Ollie asked.

"Okay so basically, you remember Emily?" I asked him.

He nodded in response, "who is now apparently your ex, yes."

"She came into my house and caught me and Lukas kissing, so she took a picture and basically she's going to post the picture and ruin my career and everything and I don't know what to do." I briefly explained, taking a breath at the end.

"Why do you need my advice? You're the smart CEO dude aren't you?" Ollie asked, frowning at me.

"That's just it, though. I might not be a CEO anymore if this gets out, or I'll lose a bit of business. And dad will kill me if he finds out."

Ollie continued to frown, "why would dad kill you just because you're gay?"

"Because I own the company and apparently being gay will hurt the company's image." I blurted out.

I didn't mean to tell him that.

Ollie scoffed, "that's why dad didn't let me take over the company isn't it? Because I'm gay."

I sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Fuck it, it doesn't matter. It's better here in Australia anyway." Ollie continued. I looked back up at him and nodded with a weak smile, feeling guilty.

Lukas climbed over the back of the sofa and sat next to me, which was when Ollie continued.

"You could...you could tell everyone yourself. Come out before she exposes you. Then she'll look like the bad person. I mean she'd look like the bad person anyway, but you get me." Ollie suggested.

I thought for a moment. Would that be a good idea? How would I do it though? If that 'two' meant two hours, then I don't have enough time to do anything major. All I can do is post something quick on social media and I don't think that's enough.