40| Retrocognition*

Start from the beginning

  My forehead dropped to hers with a sharp inhale when I felt her soft fingers wrap around my erect cock firmly, slick from being inside of her. She slid her curled fingers up and down my length, pulling the velvety skin over the tip and back, emitting a heavy grunt from my lips. At the same time, I pushed my fingers into her, earning a soft moan from her sweet mouth as her head pushed back against the pillow. I stretched my palm wide, thrusting my fingers into her heavily, causing her to inhale sharply just as I groaned deeply when she ran her thumb over my sensitive slit.

  I continued to fuck her with my fingers as she jerked me off, the room filling up with quiet noises of my fingers fucking her slick pussy along with her hand tugging at my cock noisily. Our moans were mixed with our heavy, breathless pants while our foreheads stayed pressed together, swollen lips parted against each other's. I could tell she was close by the way her face scrunched up with utter pleasure, more high-pitched shorter moans escaping her lips as her other hand fisted the white sheets near her hips. I ducked down low near her ear, parting my lips and whispering something to push her over the edge.

   "Libérate para mí, Sage," I murmured in Spanish huskily, smirking when she let out a small whine at my words, knowing that she always found it utterly hot whenever I spoke Spanish. Release for me, Sage.

   "Harry, baby," she cried in pleasure, finally releasing onto my fingers.

  Her hand paused its movements on my cock as she let go, body jolting a little as her release dripped down my fingers messily and onto the sheets. Just the sight of her slickness and release coating my fingers pushed my even closer to the edge, making me immediately push her hand away and grip my own cock. I tugged at it hard, exhaling breathlessly as I felt my muscles tense and body beg to release. Sage murmured dirty words into my ear to encourage me, fingernails lightly scratching my chest as her soft plump lips left hot, wet kisses along my jaw.

  My body rose up quickly, kneeling between her legs where she gazed up at me with her wide, stormy eyes, arousing me further as she slipped two of her fingers into her mouth and squeezed her full breast with her other hand. The sight was too much for me to handle, a gasp escaping my lips as I felt my orgasm hit me out of nowhere.

  My release came out in short white spurts, the hot cum hitting Sage's body for sure as my eyes stayed screwed shut. My hand worked my cock while I released, head tipped back slightly with my bottom lip hung low, deep groans falling from my mouth. After one last spurt, I exhaled heavily, letting go of my length and finally opening my eyes. My lips parted even more at the sight in front of me, tongue running over my lower lip at the way my release messily decorated the soft, dark skin of Sage's breasts and stomach.

  My eyes travelled up to meet hers, throat going dry at the way she gazed at me back with a smirk, finger moving down to scoop up some of my release from the curve of her breast. She slipped her finger into her mouth, hollowing her cheeks out with her plump, pink lips wrapped around the digit, a hum of satisfaction emitting from her throat. She popped her finger out, letting out an uncharacteristic giggle when she noticed me in my slightly dazed, mesmerized state. She was just so utterly captivating; it drove me insane sometimes. Actually: all the time.

   "We're so messy," she commented with another short laugh, peering between her legs at the wet spot that stained the white sheets. Gaze flickering back to the mess I created on her beautiful body.

   "Mhmm," I hummed in reply, hovering over her body, trying not to make contact with the mess I've created on it as I tried to reach her lips. "But I love it," I whispered against her lips, before giving them a short kiss.

  We showered and got cleaned up. Sage said that she had a meeting with the witch council to discuss The Saviors whom were in New Orleans. I simply nodded and said go for it as Maximus needed to talk to me urgently about something as he said so when he walked in on Sage and I. Sage left me with a kiss to my cheek, giving my ass a surprising squeeze that made me yelp at the unexpected move. As soon as she was out of the door, Maximus dragged me to Jason's car and soon enough we were driving off into the woods.