Chapter 5 - Boxes

• Dedicated kay Vera Marie A Lungcay

CHAPTER 5 - BOXES

MAX'S POV

"Kyla Buendia is blessed." Mysty declared as soon as she got inside my personal lair. Every break time, I spend my time playing video games or I watch out for my next victim through my computer screen.

"That's good." I nonchalantly complimented her for a job well done whilst not taking away my eyes from the video game I'm playing. Well, all she had to do was find out Kyla's code for her locker and put the glorious uniform somewhere. It's for her to find it, actually.

I put the first clue inside her locker and the others are scattered everywhere on the campus. It's like a fun game with me being the mastermind.

Of course, I could've not done this without help. Mysty Cabañero is the 'founder' of my fansclub. I don't really acknowledge it since I find it so cheesy, but it makes me more prominent to old students, especially to new ones; there are times I acknowledge it, especially with a week like this, but for the rest of the year, I totally ignore her.

She's just too nosy, clingy, and noisy! She thinks we're so close just because I let her do things for me; which is actually a relief for me as well since I don't have to do tasks and such.

It's not that I'm taking advantage of her-- don't get me wrong. It's actually a win-win situation for her. She does things for me, I get to spend time with her; the feeling isn't just that mutual as she thinks.

Aside from that, she's a woman, for fuck's sake. Every woman to me is annoying as hell. I'm not boasting, but almost every girl on this campus is drooling over me-- except for that little miss tattletale who kept on minding other's business.

Who in the world is she, anyway? She's nothing, but a new student to this campus, and another person who'll be living her school year in hell.

She'll leave this campus once she gets tired of the bullshit happening in her life; which is my plan really.

I finished playing my video game, and a smirk formed on my lips after beating the crap out of my opponent's life.

I grabbed the paper just beside me and searched for our next victim.

"So, who's next?" Mysty squealed, excited to help out, peeking through my organizing notebook. I glanced at her sideways, shooting her a glare to stop her from getting all fussy.

"Kurt Roales. Class 11B." I scanned his information sheet and noticed he was interested in photography.