1.60

dan looked at him with horror and rage.

he felt like he didn't even know him anymore.

"so, you don't actually exist do you?"

phil looked down at ground, fiddling his fingers.

"and you knew all along didn't you?" dan muttered.

phil touched his cheek."bear, i was going to-"

"don't call me that you bastard." he snapped, shoving his hand away. "why didn't you tell me right away? why did you let me believe this was all real?"

"because i want you, no, i need you. i couldn't stand to see you leave again."

dan's anger grew, causing the wind around them to intensify, and the sky to become even darker.

"you're selfish phil."

phil started to cry. "i know, but i'm so lonely here. there's nobody! when you leave, everything leaves. and i'm trapped in nothing but darkness and i hate it! and so when you discovered this place again, i just couldn't do it dan."

"whatever. this is over. i'm going to jump off this cliff, and i'll wake up, and you won't exist anymore, and this nightmare will be over!"

"dan please don't do this to me!" phil sobbed, falling to the ground. "i need you! i love you!"

daniel swallowed back his own tears and walked to the edge of the cliff, ready to jump, when phil stopped him.

"i'm just a nightmare to you?"

he took in a sharp breath and struggled to say,"yes."

he closed his eyes when phil interrupted him for the second time.

"daniel." he cried, running up to him.

he angrily turned to face him. "what?"

phil looked at him sadly, reaching for his cheek again, and kissing him. this time dan didn't reject him. "will you ever come back?"

dan stared back at him, thinking about his answer for a second.

"no." his voice cracked, trying to not break down.

and with that, he lunged himself over the platform, falling into nothingness.

-

im sorry