§Chapter 3§

I woke up to my dad telling me that I didn't have to go to school.

"Sorry sweetheart, its better me than anyone else. Your great grandmother passed away. Go back to bed."

I rolled back over with tears in my eyes. It was my fault, I yelled at Seth. She was dead because I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I felt the weight on my bed shift and his arm wrapped itself around my waist. Seth moved a piece of hair from my face and leaned closer to me.

"So how was your first kiss?"

The tears fell out of my eyes and Seth sighed. My shoulders shook as I tried not to let out sobs. I grabbed his hand and threw it off of my leg.

"Look, I know you don't fancy me rig-"

"Fancy you?! You just killed my great grandmother! And stole my first kiss hours before! What even gives you the right to try and console me?!"

A dark look passed across his face as he put his hand back on my leg. Seth pushed down on a spot on my leg and my tears stopped.

"What did you do Seth?!"

"It's a pressure point. Cuts off the receptors between the eyes and the emotion sensors in your brain. Feels good not to cry, doesn't it? After having cried for a few days in a row."

I looked away from him and wiped the tears from my face. My hands shook as I stood up.

"I suppose I should thank you for that, I can't be dehydrated today. I need to walk."

Seth stood up from my bed as well.

"Walk where?"

"To the bathroom. And you can't come because that's weird."

I grabbed some clothes from my drawer and turned around. He was standing directly behind me.

"Mmmhmm. Your not wearing- what is that? A t-shirt and shorts? Here."

He snapped his fingers and my clothes were replaced with a navy blue blouse and dark jeans. I put the clothes down and crossed my arms.

"Well guess what. I want to wear what I had. So bring it back."

"Bring it back yourself."

I rolled my eyes and picked the clothes back up, it could've been a dress so it wasn't that bad. I closed the bathroom door behind me. Get them back myself? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I turned the water on and started to shampoo my hair. I heard him snap his fingers from outside the door and I peaked my head out of the shower to see a rather old looking dress on a mannequin instead of the other clothes.

"Seriously?"

I heard him laugh. I rinsed my hair and put conditioner in it. I started to shave my legs and my head shot up. Bring it back myself.... I put my razor down and took a deep breath. This was ridiculous. I snapped my fingers and closed my eyes. I heard him chuckle and I peaked my head out of the shower again and my clothes were back. I shook my head and rinsed my hair.

~~

"Mom? How did you know that would work?"

"In truth. I didn't. I thought your dad was trying to make fun of me."

"That isn't very nice. I still loved you then even if you didn't love me back."

~~

I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. Seth was leaning against the wall.

"Its cool isn't it? Being able to summon what you want, when ever you want?"

I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. He scowled and sat next to me.

"Don't ignore me. Did you like it?"

I smiled lightly and looked over at him.

"It was nice, not having to wear that dress."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him. He smirked and snapped his fingers. The dress that I had seen was now on my body.

"Why?! I don't like dresses! Not fair!"

He smiled and lifted up my hand.

"Well then princess. Do something about it."

I scowled and snapped my fingers. He scrunched his eyebrows together and looked down at my feet then back up.

"You didn't change your clothes."

I rolled my lips into my mouth trying not to laugh.

"No, my clothes didn't change. But yours did."

I burst out laughing. He looked down and burst into laughter too. He was in a dress even worse than mine. I fell backwards onto my bed, taking a deep breath. He layed down next to me and brought his hand up between us. He snapped his fingers again and I closed my eyes. Knowing him he put me in something horrid. He placed his hand on my cheek.

"Open your eyes Iva."

I opened my eyes as he put his hand back on the bed in between us. I glanced down to see a white blouse and a dark blue skirt on me.

"We're going to a party. You look absolutely beautiful."