Issei Joins The Peerage

It was a weird feeling, waking up beside a nice looking, naked girl. A feeling that Anpu, until now, had never felt before. As the sun shone through his window it reflected a strange card that laid flat on a table. The card was simple. On the card was a picture of a large blue monster, while on the back were hieroglyphics. Anpu simply laid awake. He never thought that he would become a devil. As he got up he tried not to wake Akeno up. As he started putting his pants on he heard a murmur coming from behind him and then felt pressure on his back. He looked back and saw a revealing Akeno hugging his back."Good morning bunny." Akeno sweetly told Anpu as she gave him, probably the cutest smile he has ever seen."Bunny? Where did that come from?" as confused as Anpu was he still couldn't take his mind off the fact that there was a hot naked girl hugging him. He was surprised when Akeno asked "What are these?" while looking at his tattoo-covered back."These are somewhat of a tradition. My family were guardians of the Pharaoh's tomb. The necklace I usually wear, that belong to my family too. It was in the hands of one of my father's friends for some time, but he gave it to me when I was born." even though this was a personal story, Anpu felt that he could tell anything to Akeno. It wasn't the way she looked, the way she acted, it was simply the feeling he had that he could tell her anything."Well, we better get ready for school." Akeno said as she started to get ready. Anpu simply put the card from his desk in a thin golden case. After breakfast, they were on their way to school when Akeno started to hug Anpu's arm. Although it made him comfortable, Anpu was also nervous because of his arm being in between Ankos breasts. However, she seemed happy. On her face, a smile Anpu could only describe as fulfilling. It made him happy as well. But alas, the feeling had to come to an end. As they entered the schoolyard, neither could stop the looks that were being sent their way. Some were from students who were happy they were unofficially together, while others were looks of jealousy and hatred. The latter were mostly from the male population of the school. After all, the girls were fine with Akeno being with Anpu. It was a kind of universal rule. The cute girl has to be with the cute guy. The boys had quite a different opinion on the matter. They were mad that the new guy could just come in and take Akeno for himself. All of this was new to Anpu. He never really got these looks because he never got in these kinds of situations. He mostly kept to himself and just observed what other kids did. As a kid, he never played with girls because they were too shy to ask him, and he never played with boys because they were jealous of him so they never invited him to play. This left Anpu always by himself so he would have to find some ways to spend time. This ranged from studying to working out. And while all this led to him being physically and mentally far above his age group, it also led to him having, let's say, undeveloped social skills. But back to the situation at hand. After entering the school and a strong hug from Akeno saying shell miss him, Anpu wnt to his class. By the time he went in nearly everyone but the teacher entered the class. While walking to his desk he saw Issei, of The Pervert Trio, staring at him. It didn't bother Anpu as he simply kept going and sat down at his desk.

Timeskip

The school day went by quickly. Although during clas Anpu wasn't really thinking about the lessons. He was thinking about his new life. The entire peerage thing put him in a weird situation. It would allow him to become stronger and attain more knowledge but he would have a master to answer to. After school, he went to the Occult Research Club. He mainly went there to see if Rias had anything for him to do today, but also to meet the other members. While entering the main room he saw two of the members sitting. After a rather silent introduction which only included of the two members and Anpu exchanging names, Anpu would get to know two members as Yuuto Kiba and Koneko Toujou. Anpu saw Kiba around the school and in his class and also overheard some girls calling him The Prince of Kuoh Academy. Anpu however, didn't see Koneko around that much but did hear of a small girl with short, white hair being called The School Mascot. Both of them seemed very nice, Kiba saying that he's always accepting of new friends, and Koneko saying that as long as he isn't a pervert that she's fine with him. After the short introduction, Rias and Akeno appeared from one of the rooms. Upon seeing Anpu, Akeno didn't waste time by walking to him, preferring to run as fast as humanly possible and jump into his arms. After Anpu, just barely, managed to catch her, Akeno decided a little teasing and flirting had to be done. "You better never leave alone this long again, next time, I might come looking for you." Rias, knowing that this simply could only lead to the bedroom rather than the topic that she wanted to talk about, decided to intervene, saying "You know Akeno, you could have waited for me to first talk about the matter at hand and then assault our new member." All Rias got from Akeno was her climbing down from Anpu, hugging his arm like earlier this morning, and saying with a light laugh "I just missed him." "Alright now that we took care of that, Its time to discuss more important things. I believe that all of you are familiar with Issei Hyoudou, a member of The Pervert Trio. Well, he's in a bit of trouble. Before we started this meeting, Akeno spotted a fallen angel talking to Hyoudou. We have reasons to believe she wants to kill him. They agreed to have a date tonight at the park. We will also be there in the case that she wants to attack him. By we, I mean me, Kiba and Koneko. Anpu and Akeno, you two will be fighting each other. I want to know how strong my new rook is. Any questions?" After a short silence, everyone moved on with their task. Rias, Kiba, and Koneko preparing for the possible encounter with the fallen angel while Anpu and Akeno went to the battlefield.

Short Timeskip 

After a short walk which mostly consisted most of silence as Akeno gladly held Anpu's hand as she led him to the clearing where shell be testing his strength out. After reaching the clearing covered with trees, Anpu began to remember some of the memories from his childhood. He remembered his training sessions alone in the woods where he would push himself to his limit. The good old days. However, Anpu had to focus on the matter at hand. Anpu and Akeno both stood at opposite sides of the battlefield, ready to fight. To start everything off Akeno used her lightning powers to see how Anpu would react. It wasn't a problem. All Anpu did was summon his Sacred gear and shielded himself with it. The lightning could only bounce off of the Sacred Gear. Anpu knew he had to impress Rias by beating Akeno, so he decided to finish this quickly. He pulled out a thin case from out of his pocket. The case was shining a golden yellow. Opening the case, Akeno could see a card which had the appearance of a monster which glowed a blue color. The entire card seemed to glow as well. Anpu simply took the card out and put it in a slot which was on the underhand of his Sacred Gear. "Come forth, Obelisk the Tormentor." It was all Akeno heard before a strong blue color started to shine around Anpu. His entire appearance started to change, starting from his Sacred Gear. It changed its color from yellow to blue and quickly spread to the rest of his body and gave him the appearance of the winged monster from the card.

(For those who don't know how Obelisk looks like)

Akeno had a feeling that the fight wouldn't be long but this is just ridiculous

Akeno had a feeling that the fight wouldn't be long but this is just ridiculous. Anpu fired of a blue ray from his mouth which was simply impossible to stop, which, when it hit Akeno, created an explosion. The explosion ended up creating a crater in the middle of which was Akeno. After all the smoke from the explosion cleared away, Anpu could be seen looking at Akeno in the medium sized crater he created. "I maybe overdid it." Anpu the picked Akeno up bridal style and proceeded to carry her through the forest, remembering the path that he and Akeno used to enter the forest. While somewhere around halfway through the forest Anpu realized that he never found out where Akeno lived. He knew she needed to rest so he decided to do the next best thing. He decided to carry her home and let her sleep in his bed, while he slept on the floor. After all, what could go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long time of not uploading, I decided to get back into writing on Wattpad again. Schools about to be over soon so that helps out too. Anyway, I really want to know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions. If you liked the chapter comment and vote, trust me, it helps out a lot.